Windows 10: Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer

Discus and support Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I left an organization in which I had an O365 user account. The OneDrive in that account was linked/mapped in my Windows 10 File Explorer. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tomdon1948, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer

I left an organization in which I had an O365 user account. The OneDrive in that account was linked/mapped in my Windows 10 File Explorer. How can I delete this OneDrive item in File Explorer. Same story for a SharePoint link in same account.

Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer 26723aff-d6c9-424d-8399-991b1f8b7b50?upload=true.jpg

:)

tomdon1948, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Easo Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Easo, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer

1. Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer - Similar Threads - Deleting obsolete O365

2. Trying to Delete Files/Links - OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to Delete Files/Links - OneDrive Issue: I have an old computer that I need to give away. It was used with OneDrive and the owner already has a new computer and using OneDrive. It seems like it is not possible to delete files & account info from a single device without obliterating your entire life-long collection...
  3. Trying to Delete Files/Links - OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Delete Files/Links - OneDrive Issue: I have an old computer that I need to give away. It was used with OneDrive and the owner already has a new computer and using OneDrive. It seems like it is not possible to delete files & account info from a single device without obliterating your entire life-long collection...
  4. Trying to Delete Files/Links - OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delete obsolete microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete obsolete microsoft account: Dear Community I would welcome you assistance.I am a consultant. I was under contract for a couple of years and during that time the company set up an email account in exchange server which I used during the period of my contract. Now I have left that company and moved on to...
  6. Delete obsolete microsoft account

Delete obsolete microsoft account: Dear Community I would welcome you assistance.I am a consultant. I was under contract for a couple of years and during that time the company set up an email account in exchange server which I used during the period of my contract. Now I have left that company and moved on to...
  7. Delete obsolete microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer: We are using OneDrive for business in our office. I link OneDrive to my business email address for a long time. Couple of days ago I linked of our colleague account to copy some folders to my desktop. After copying his data I unlinked his account but the OneDrive icon is...
  9. Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer

Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer: The one drive on my PC always showing uploading files around 205 MB in administrator account but it will stuck to uploading around 25 MB and then again starts from around 10 MB and will again go to around 25 or 27 MB and will continue doing this. There are files in the...
  10. Delete File Link

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete File Link: I have just had the AU from windows, and when I try to open a file that is pinned to file explorer on the taskbar I get this error. I can click delete, but it doesn't, and I can click 'unpin from list', but it won't. I can create another link to this file in the list but...