Windows 10: Deleting Old Backup Plans

Discus and support Deleting Old Backup Plans in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; How can I get rid of old Backup Plans that I no longer use? I am not talking about deleting Backup images, but the actual plan that you create when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by MPCIII, May 6, 2018.

1. MPCIII Win User

Deleting Old Backup Plans

How can I get rid of old Backup Plans that I no longer use? I am not talking about deleting Backup images, but the actual plan that you create when you make a new Backup.

Thanks,
    Mike

:)

MPCIII, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Deleting Old Backup Plans

1. Deleting Old Backup Plans - Similar Threads - Deleting Old Backup

2. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically: Good morning,we have some computers that create a backup by week, in a external drive since 2-3 months.The problem is that Windows 10 isn't deleting old backups and drive is being full so fast. I want to know if it exists some way to do this task automatically, because now I...
  3. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically: Good morning,we have some computers that create a backup by week, in a external drive since 2-3 months.The problem is that Windows 10 isn't deleting old backups and drive is being full so fast. I want to know if it exists some way to do this task automatically, because now I...
  4. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File History won't delete old backups

File History won't delete old backups: I have File History set to keep my backups for 3 months.However, it still does not delete them after 3 months, and this is taking up space.How do I get this feature to work?...
  6. File History won't delete old backups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History won't delete old backups: I have File History set to keep my backups for 3 months.However, it still does not delete them after 3 months, and this is taking up space.How do I get this feature to work?...
  7. File History won't delete old backups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Edit Backup Plan for EaseUS Todo Backup Free

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Edit Backup Plan for EaseUS Todo Backup Free: My OS is Windows 10, 64-bit. I have created a backup plan using EaseUS Todo Backup Free v. 12.5.0.0. I don't remember if the backup type that I chose was Full, Differential, or Incremental... I have not been able to find a way to check the backup plan for that information....
  9. Delete old backups from another PC

Delete old backups from another PC: I have an external HD where 3 different system image backups by windows were created in some other laptop. Now I have a different PC and I want to free disk space by deleting 2 of 3 backups. All searches in web show that I can use Control Panel > Windows 7 Restore and Backup...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.: Hi, I have Macrium's retention policy set to delete images older than 7 weeks, but it is not deleting them. I have at least two images it should purge before starting a new backup. It says '2 sets found', then 'nothing to delete' - even though the two oldest images were made...