Windows 10: DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD

Discus and support DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I delete the entire OneDrive files from my EMMC card, will I still be able to access them online?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sunday A. Adebolu-Ololade, Sep 16, 2020.

1. DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD

If I delete the entire OneDrive files from my EMMC card, will I still be able to access them online?

:)

Sunday A. Adebolu-Ololade, Sep 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 16, 2020
  3. garyb0125 Win User
    OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message

Don't know if this will solve your problem, but suggest you uninstall OneDrive, then delete the OneDrive folder in C:\Users\User-name\AppData\Local\Microsoft, and then reinstall OneDrive.

garyb0125, Sep 16, 2020
  4. DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD

Recovering data from an eMMC module

Yes, it is possible to recover data from eMMC card. This is because that the raw data are not wiped after deletion, reformat, corruption. So a professional data recovery software can scan memory card in low level and restore your lost files.

lorraine walsh, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD

1. DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD - Similar Threads - DELETING ONEDRIVE EMMC

2. Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive: Hello, not realising Onedrive and my pc's drive are synchronized, I deleted documents from my Onedrive and yes cleared the bin. Is there any way these documents are still somewhere on my pc's drive? thank you :"...
  3. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  4. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  5. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to Wild Card (*) delete hundreds of OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Wild Card (*) delete hundreds of OneDrive files?: I fell for a fake OneDrive update, and it doubled my Desktop Folders/Pictures/Documents files- The Duped files All have "Copy" added (see snips). In the far past I deleted files by using something like *copy*.* ... Exactly how would I do something like that (Run as Admin,...
  7. Deleting from multiple onedrives

Deleting from multiple onedrives: I have 2 onedrives. 1 for personal and 1 for work. They are both linked to my work computer. I recently discovered that all my personal onedrive files have downloaded to my hard drive and my work onedrive and vice versa as well as my hard drive being synced to both onedrives....
  8. Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!: Ok I've got a new computer and it says my onedrive is nearly full but when I delete a folder from onedrive it deletes them from my pictures too??? Help please. 130723
  9. Files not deleting from OneDrive

Files not deleting from OneDrive: Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did. While trying to open an image I was also getting an "Invalid value for registry" error. Vijay...
  10. Onedrive deleting files from computer

Onedrive deleting files from computer: Since some of my games and other stuff stores itself in areas like Documents and Desktop. OneDrive decides to sync all of that and then tell me that my OneDrive doesn't have any space left. So, what I do is delete files from OneDrive, expecting that it deletes the file from...