Windows 10: deleting pictures in settings/accounts

Discus and support deleting pictures in settings/accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please guide me regarding how to delete/change pictures in Settings - Accounts. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliTopiwala, Mar 29, 2020.

1. deleting pictures in settings/accounts

Please guide me regarding how to delete/change pictures in Settings - Accounts. Thanks

:)

AliTopiwala, Mar 29, 2020

2. Deleting a picture under user account Settings in Windows 10.

Hi,

To delete your previous images under User Account settings, please
    follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + R and enter: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Choose the picture that you want to delete.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Deleting a picture under user account Settings in Windows 10.

I went to this site. Inserted

To delete your previous images under User Account settings, please
    follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + R and enter: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Choose the picture that you want to delete.
    And my picture still remains when I go to the home page of Microsoft. Nothing is different.

mike

michaelgriffithZS, Mar 29, 2020
  4. deleting pictures in settings/accounts

Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed.

Yes I have tried that already as listed in OP.

deleting pictures in settings/accounts [​IMG]

MrWhispers, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

deleting pictures in settings/accounts

1. deleting pictures in settings/accounts - Similar Threads - deleting pictures settings

2. Windows 10 "Setting account picture failed"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 "Setting account picture failed": I did some googling, but none of the tips worked. I even re-sized the picture to 488x488, but it still fails... What can I do? My PC is running Windows 10 Home 20H2 (19042.867) 176444
  3. How to delete microsoft account profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete microsoft account profile picture: When I go on windows --> change account settings there are three profile pictures like this. There used to be only one picture the fire picture. How do i delete the two teddy bear pictures? [ATTACH]...
  4. MS Account Picture changes back despite deleted in "Account Pictures"

MS Account Picture changes back despite deleted in "Account Pictures": My Microsoft Account picture reverts to a picture that has been deleted. Despite my best efforts: 1. I have changed picture in Settings / Account 2. Then deleted the picture in Users/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Account/Pictures Regardless, old picture will eventually...
  5. Pictures deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pictures deleted: So I was trying to find some old pictures I saved but when I opened the Pictures folder all of them were gone. I never deleted them and no other files have been deleted as far as I can tell.I'm not sure how long it's been since they were deleted so. I've tried going into...
  6. setting account picture failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting account picture failed: I get an error message that "setting account picture failed". How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-account-picture-failed/04358e98-a26c-4228-9773-fab460634526
  7. Delete Account Picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete Account Picture: GO TO THE FOIL FOLLOWING LINK AND PERFORM THE STEPS: https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-a-User-Account-Picture-in-Windows-10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-account-picture/5c134a06-9c59-4f02-a1ad-cf0ce9f22828"
  8. How can I delete profile picture in Settings?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I delete profile picture in Settings?: Hello Please guide me how to remove these pictures Probably I got it coz I logged in with my MSA before and then signed out . Only using my local account for now Thank you [ATTACH]ly local account now...
  9. Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed.

Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed.: Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed. Please try again. Just installed the new Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.55 LTSC 2019 EnterpriseSN Version N have the default grey person avatar... every time I try to change my avatar to any custom image I get the...
  10. Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10: How to: Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10 How to Delete Recent Account Picture History in Windows 10 You can choose an account picture in Windows 10 to be associated with your user account (local and Microsoft) that you will see whenever you sign in to your...