Windows 10: Deleting profile picture

Discus and support Deleting profile picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to delete my account picture, but it keeps reappearing. I have tried to delete it by logging into my account on here and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ivanka Bak, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Deleting profile picture

Hello,

I've been trying to delete my account picture, but it keeps reappearing.

I have tried to delete it by logging into my account on here and deleting it. The picture first gets properly deleted, then it comes back.

The other thing I have tried is deleting the picture from the ''accountpictures'' folder in Windows 10. Then when I check my account, the picture is still there.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and what I can do to delete my profile picture?

Kind regards

:)

Ivanka Bak, Aug 27, 2019

2. Deleting old MS account profile photos

Hello Paul,

Are you referring to the local account profile picture? If you are, there's no automatic method of deleting profile picture. However, you can still remove unwanted profile pictures through
    Windows Explorer. Follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button.
    • Copy and paste the path below and then press Enter.
      • %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Delete the unwanted profile picture.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Pauloxo Win User
    Deleting old MS account profile photos

I found the solution by going to file explorer/search/this PC/account pictures

thankyou

Pauloxo, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Deleting profile picture

Changing/deleting Home profile picture

Please let me know as how to get my present Home profile picture deleted first on start up the systems and also if I want to have different profile picture sooner or later, how to go about it. This was not a problem in my earlier windows 7 ultimate.

Please send me a detailed step by step procedure at the earliest.

Thanks.

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Deleting profile picture

1. Deleting profile picture - Similar Threads - Deleting profile picture

2. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  3. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to delete profile picture.: Hello, I am not able to delete my Windows 10 profile picture. I am not asking about Microsoft profile picture. I have an offline account and I can't find any option to remove profile picture. Can anyone tell me how to remove that. Only showing an option for changing the...
  4. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to delete profile picture.: Hello, I am not able to delete my Windows 10 profile picture. I am not asking about Microsoft profile picture. I have an offline account and I can't find any option to remove profile picture. Can anyone tell me how to remove that. Only showing an option for changing the...
  5. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  7. How to delete microsoft account profile picture

How to delete microsoft account profile picture: When I go on windows --> change account settings there are three profile pictures like this. There used to be only one picture the fire picture. How do i delete the two teddy bear pictures? [ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to delete profile picture

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to delete profile picture: Hi After I deleted profile picture in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ it is still visible in Office, Edge and other apps when I log in. How can I delete this profile picture also in these apps?...
  9. Delete profile picture from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete profile picture from Windows Store: Hello everyone I just deleted my Microsoft Account profile photo. Because I use Windows online account I expected to see the change on my Windows 10 profile photo but apparently I had to delete it manually from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures and...
  10. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774