Windows 10: Deleting programs that you can’t find

Discus and support Deleting programs that you can’t find in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have programs that won’t install If I use an installer it doesn’t show up The two programs are called furnaces and antitrypsin it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Helpmans, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Helpmans Win User

Deleting programs that you can’t find

I have programs that won’t install If I use an installer it doesn’t show up The two programs are called furnaces and antitrypsin it keeps closing and opening and closing Over and over I use task manager to open file location tried to install it there but it failed to uninstall I always says unable to uninstall

:)

Helpmans, Aug 15, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 15, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Deleting programs that you can’t find

1. Deleting programs that you can’t find - Similar Threads - Deleting programs can’t

2. Can’t find my first PowerPoint program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find my first PowerPoint program: Lost My first PowerPoint presentation, went to open it up, and it only has one slide, the slide I was working on for the third part of the presentation...
  3. Can’t find my first PowerPoint program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t find my first PowerPoint program: Lost My first PowerPoint presentation, went to open it up, and it only has one slide, the slide I was working on for the third part of the presentation...
  4. Can’t run program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t run program: Windows 10 pro won’t let me run a program and says it contains a virus or potentially unwanted software “. I know for a fact that it’s safe. I got defender turned off. And still can’t run it! Any ideas?...
  5. Can’t run program

Can’t run program: Windows 10 pro won’t let me run a program and says it contains a virus or potentially unwanted software “. I know for a fact that it’s safe. I got defender turned off. And still can’t run it! Any ideas?...
  6. Can’t open programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open programs.: The pc boots slowly. Then it can’t open any of the programs. There is plenty of memory and I have removed add-ons. Any advice for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-programs/b51964a3-61c7-4bdf-918a-3a27e6cdf03d
  7. An unknown, mysterious program whose information I can’t find anywhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unknown, mysterious program whose information I can’t find anywhere: While I was browsing through task manager I found a weird app called “MaplebarsuddenWD” which is run by a program called Ivory Air. I went to the program files and found the software named IvoryAir 32bit, by IvoryAirCorp. However, when I tried to search it up on google...
  8. Program to find and help delete LOTS of duplicate files

Program to find and help delete LOTS of duplicate files: I have taken it upon myself to really organize my files after 15 years of music, video and picture collections. Over the years, I've backed up and had many hard drives and even did backups of stuff I forgot I even did. I now have put everything into one folder for my music....
  9. Can’t install programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t install programs: I just purchased a new laptop. I believe it has microsoft windows 10 home on it. It is horrible. It wont let me install programs i need. It says that “the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation. Thing is, my account is the only account on the...
  10. Find a list of deleted programs after system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find a list of deleted programs after system restore: Hello, I recently had to use a system restore to restore to a previous point because I had some problems with my audio drivers. This deleted quite a large number of programs I had installed. I do not necessarily want to restore the programs along with their data, I just...