Windows 10: Deleting recent documents from WordPad

Discus and support Deleting recent documents from WordPad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What steps should I take to delete recent documents from WordPad on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jennifer Graha, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Deleting recent documents from WordPad

What steps should I take to delete recent documents from WordPad on Windows 10?

:)

Jennifer Graha, Feb 21, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

wordpad deletion of a document?

Hi Nesbitt, Microsoft don't make that easy, it can be done, but it is a bit complicated . . .

Click your Start Button, type regedit and hit Enter to open the Registry Editor

Click View and make sure 'Address Bar' is turned on

Paste this into the Address Bar at the top and hit Enter

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Wordpad\Recent File List

Then in the right hand pane, you will see those recent documents, you can right click each one and choose 'Delete'

That's It!

Deleting recent documents from WordPad f46ce041-0f3a-4dee-9029-cbcad475d4d0?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Recent Documents

Right click on Word, Excel, Notepad, Wordpad and you will see a list of recent files used by that program, I have these pinned to the Taskbar so I can right click, pick the document or files I want and poof, I'm there.

Ztruker, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Deleting recent documents from WordPad

Deleting recent documents from WorldPad.

I want to delete recent documents from WordPad that I use on my laptop running Windows 10. Please help me with it.

Heather Clark4, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Deleting recent documents from WordPad

1. Deleting recent documents from WordPad - Similar Threads - Deleting recent documents

2. delete/remove a document from wordpad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete/remove a document from wordpad?: How to remove a single document from the 'recent documents' list in windows 10 wordpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleteremove-a-document-from-wordpad/4d2ef8ce-6a38-4f59-9985-291e2b58f9a2
  3. WordPad documents

WordPad documents: Where do I find saved documents in WordPad? Moved from: Microsoft Education/ Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-documents/abb90273-51b5-4348-bf14-b9e8f14627b2
  4. WordPad Recent documents, not complicated to delete. Don't use Regedit!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    WordPad Recent documents, not complicated to delete. Don't use Regedit!!!!: In your windows menu go to Windows Accessories, scroll down to WordPad Right click on Icon and it will show the list of recent documents,right click on a document in the list and a menu comes up, that menu has OPEN; PRINT; PIN to this LIST; REMOVE from this LIST;...
  5. Blank Wordpad document

Blank Wordpad document: HELP! So I've recently been using Wordpad to complete my college coursework that is due to be submitted soon. I'd completed half of the coursework and saved it as normal before closing it. A couple of days later to my horror, I opened the file to see that all of the text...
  6. encrypted document on wordpad

encrypted document on wordpad: I created an important document on wordpad and opened it to edit. The document was encrypted. I did not encrypt the document or anything else. This certain document is the only one encrypted on wordpad. How do I recover my document ?...
  7. WORDPAD DOCUMENT

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WORDPAD DOCUMENT: HOW CAN I EMAIL THE DOCUMENT I MADE IN WORDPAD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-document/d2ec3ac6-c4ba-425a-ad90-cb8bb0123709"
  8. Save a document in WordPad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save a document in WordPad: WordPad will NOT let me save a document....I keep getting a message saying the name is not valid no matter what I try to name it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-a-document-in-wordpad/3ec3e6d2-8a72-40eb-8e04-f214344ca462
  9. How to delete recent documents in WordPad on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete recent documents in WordPad on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows 10 Recent Documents list offers users quick access to their latest work. The feature is available in various Windows apps like Microsoft Microsoft WordPad Microsoft Word and so on. But, if you do not clear this regularly, the [...] This post How...
  10. Deleting recent documents from WorldPad.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleting recent documents from WorldPad.: I want to delete recent documents from WordPad that I use on my laptop running Windows 10. Please help me with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-recent-documents-from-worldpad/5f01fd99-e6f3-4119-958a-a5c6b1b1d6dd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete recent documents in wordpad

2. help with wordpad in windows 10 delete file

3. how to delete a document in word pad on windows 10 wordpad in windows 10

4. how do you delete an item from my word pad,
  5. help with wordpad in windows 10 how to delete saved documents,
  6. How do I delete an item from my wordpad list,
  7. how to delete a document in wordpad,
  8. deleting wordpad document,
  9. recently deleted word pad document,
  10. HOW TO DELETE A DOCUMENT IN WINDOWS 10 WORDPAD,
  11. how to delete recent documents list on word pad,