Windows 10: Deleting recent documents from WorldPad.

Discus and support Deleting recent documents from WorldPad. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to delete recent documents from WordPad that I use on my laptop running Windows 10. Please help me with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Heather Clark4, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Deleting recent documents from WorldPad.

I want to delete recent documents from WordPad that I use on my laptop running Windows 10. Please help me with it.

:)

Heather Clark4, Feb 4, 2019
  2. philc43 Win User

Office 365 - removing recent documents

You would need to go to the app that was used for that document and remove it from the recent documents list within the app. For example if a Word document shows up in the list and you want to remove it; open Word and then in the recent documents list within Word right click on the entry you want to remove and select Remove from list.

philc43, Feb 4, 2019
  3. 水的呀 Win User
    how to count the numbers in worldpad

how to count the numbers in worldpad

水的呀, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Deleting recent documents from WorldPad.

How to find a list of Recent Documents in Windows 10

Hi,

Recent document option has been removed on Windows 10. Instead, on Windows 10 you have an option recent files. To access it, follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + E.
    • Under File Explorer, select Quick access.
    • Now, you will find a section Recent files which will display all the recently viewed files/documents.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Deleting recent documents from WorldPad.

1. Deleting recent documents from WorldPad. - Similar Threads - Deleting recent documents

2. Clear recent documents from Word 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear recent documents from Word 2010: Hi. I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on the Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly see attachment but cannot get rid of them. They still come in even after rebooting, If I manually delete them more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas please?Thanks :...
  3. Clear recent documents from Word 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear recent documents from Word 2010: Hi. I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on the Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly see attachment but cannot get rid of them. They still come in even after rebooting, If I manually delete them more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas please?Thanks :...
  4. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  5. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  6. Documents deleted from Documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents deleted from Documents folder: Twice my documents have been deleted from the Documents folder. Why? Stop it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-deleted-from-documents-folder/e4820f99-d6b3-4c03-855b-d996b67cb146
  7. How to delete recent documents in WordPad on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete recent documents in WordPad on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows 10 Recent Documents list offers users quick access to their latest work. The feature is available in various Windows apps like Microsoft Microsoft WordPad Microsoft Word and so on. But, if you do not clear this regularly, the [...] This post How...
  8. Deleting recent documents from WordPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting recent documents from WordPad: What steps should I take to delete recent documents from WordPad on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-recent-documents-from-wordpad/ac52e1e0-013c-4352-8dc6-754dffa5d1ef
  9. recent document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recent document: I cannot find a word doc I worked on yesterday and saved in two places. I cannot find any tab that says "recent documents" Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-document/842b5589-d331-4572-91da-1ad14b6e3f81"
  10. Recent Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent Documents: Is there was way to set up Win 10 so I can find /view recent documents as was the case in Win 7? 27016

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete document in wordpad windows 10

2. help with deleting a file in wordpad

3. delete wordpad of previous viewed files