Windows 10: Deleting Screenshots

Discus and support Deleting Screenshots in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Many times, when typing on my laptop, I accidentally hit a key that adds a screenshot to my Dropbox. Matter of fact, it just happened while typing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Reuben M., Aug 15, 2019.

1. Reuben M. Win User

Deleting Screenshots

Many times, when typing on my laptop, I accidentally hit a key that adds a screenshot to my Dropbox. Matter of fact, it just happened while typing this question. So, my question is: How do I delete all the screenshots I accidentally added to my Dropbox? How do I delete ALL screenshots?? I never purposely add screenshots and would like to delete them all. Thank you

:)

Reuben M., Aug 15, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 15, 2019
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting Screenshots

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Deleting Screenshots

1. Deleting Screenshots - Similar Threads - Deleting Screenshots

2. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  3. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  4. I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...: kindly help if there is another solution instead of system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-permanently-deleted-some-of-default-folder/6320fd44-897d-4a67-a124-7d0c4e25f530
  5. I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...

I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...: kindly help if there is another solution instead of system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-permanently-deleted-some-of-default-folder/6320fd44-897d-4a67-a124-7d0c4e25f530
  6. Can the Screenshots folder in Windows 11 be deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the Screenshots folder in Windows 11 be deleted?: When creating each screen shot, I file a copy to its intended folder and the duplicates in 'Screenshots' serve no purpose. This is a precautionary question, and my central concern is that when updating WIN 11, this being a default folder, it will be replaced with a new copy...
  7. Can the Screenshots folder in Windows 11 be deleted?

Can the Screenshots folder in Windows 11 be deleted?: When creating each screen shot, I file a copy to its intended folder and the duplicates in 'Screenshots' serve no purpose. This is a precautionary question, and my central concern is that when updating WIN 11, this being a default folder, it will be replaced with a new copy...
  8. Deleted Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  9. Deleted Screenshot Folder

Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  10. Screenshot folder deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot folder deleted: After uninstalling onedrive i deleted a system folder called onedrive and that folder contains screenshots folder and camera log.so the screenshots folder now is missing, i tried to fix that through registory editor...