Windows 10: Deleting texts in Your Phone

Discus and support Deleting texts in Your Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have connected my Samsung A8 to Your Phone and it is working OK except that texts that have been blocked in my phone appear in Your Phone. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobLake, Sep 22, 2020.

1. RobLake Win User

Deleting texts in Your Phone

I have connected my Samsung A8 to Your Phone and it is working OK except that texts that have been blocked in my phone appear in Your Phone. I understand that the SMS app in my phone actually only hides blocked messages rather than deleting them hence why they appear in Your Phone. How, or can I delete SMS messages in Your Phone?

:)

RobLake, Sep 22, 2020

2. Phone syncs, but text messages not removed from phone.

I have been successfully using MyPhone for some time now on my HD2. Lately, when I either archive or delete a text from my phone (via the myphone website), it is not deleted from my phone when the phone syncs. New texts are syncing fine to the
    website. Any suggestions?

Colleenrocks, Sep 22, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 22, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Deleting texts in Your Phone - Similar Threads - Deleting texts Phone

2. Your Phone Text Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Text Not Working: I used and paired my android phone Motorola with the My Phone app on my windows device HP for about a day. I later disconnected the My Phone app as it was not useful for me. However, when I went to send a text message on my phone, I was met with the following error: "Message...
  3. Your Phone Text Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Text Not Working: I used and paired my android phone Motorola with the My Phone app on my windows device HP for about a day. I later disconnected the My Phone app as it was not useful for me. However, when I went to send a text message on my phone, I was met with the following error: "Message...
  4. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  5. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  6. Your phone companion and spam and fraud texts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your phone companion and spam and fraud texts: My phone, a Google Pixel 3A blocks spam and fraudulent texts which is a nice feature. When I link my phone companion up to my Pixel the spam and fraudulent texts show up again. Could there please be a way to block the same spam and fraudulent texts on my phone companion that...
  7. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  8. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  9. Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone

Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone: Hello, Your Phone is installed and running on my laptop, which is running Windows 10 Home 1809. I installed Your Phone Companion on my Moto G6 today. I believe I got the app working, but I'm not able to receive pictures sent to me via text messages. When I look at my...
  10. "Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...

"Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...: Hi guys i am trying to troubleshoot my issue for an about month now, still no luck. My phone is clear Android, Nokia 8. As text messages are showing up properly the account must be linked properly. I tried to unlink the phone from my Microsoft account, resetting apps both...