Windows 10: Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.

Discus and support Deleting the round picture in welcome screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to delete the round picture on the Welcome Screen of Windows 10 - not just change it. I do not want any picture at all there. How can I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Prasad Rekapalli, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.

I want to delete the round picture on the Welcome Screen of Windows 10 - not just change it. I do not want any picture at all there. How can I go about? it

:)

Prasad Rekapalli, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.

1. Deleting the round picture in welcome screen. - Similar Threads - Deleting round picture

2. Windows 10 Welcome Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Welcome Screen Picture: Hello everyone. I would like to make a question. Do you know what is the location of Welcome Screen Pictures (Windows 10). No the wallpapers.. The pictures before we log in to windows. Thank you very much....
  3. welcome screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    welcome screen picture: How do I change my welcome screen picture back to random win10 selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-picture/c789b96c-f67f-4bd0-95bc-561fddfac598
  4. Picture on welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on welcome screen: I would like to know how to find out the signification of the picture on the welcome screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-welcome-screen/6940d10a-3c12-4987-b654-4784635335f9
  5. Disable Pictures in Welcome and Lock-Screen

Disable Pictures in Welcome and Lock-Screen: Hi, I want to change the Welcome and Lock-Screen to a Solid Color. That Pictures from Windows are just Horrible, Terrible , they are making me sick. Thank you 63087
  6. W10 Welcome Screen Picture

W10 Welcome Screen Picture: O.k. Can someone tell me, in plain English please, how to disable the welcome screen picture in W10 ?......have tried turning it of in personalization, but it is still there....it has changed recently from a seascape and some caves, to some stupid Halloween lamps, and is...
  7. No account picture on welcome screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No account picture on welcome screen: Since 10041, Welcome screen during startup has no picture. It's there if you sign off and on, but not on Welcome. Anybody else with this? *Confused 4786
  8. Account picture does not show on welcome screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account picture does not show on welcome screen: I can't figure why I get the generic gray circle with the person on it on my welcome screen when my computer starts up. My account shows my picture as a gold fish. My computer was set to auto login before I made the switch from windows 8.1 and upgraded to 10 and has been...
  9. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome Screen: I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running...
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215