Windows 10: Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk

Discus and support Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before buying a new SSD my windows was on other harddisk. How ever for better startup time i installed windows on my SSD aswell, while installing i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ___Tamir, May 14, 2019.

1. ___Tamir Win User

Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk

Before buying a new SSD my windows was on other harddisk. How ever for better startup time i installed windows on my SSD aswell, while installing i didnt see option to remove windows from my other hard disk. How can i remove windows from my other hard disk?

:)

___Tamir, May 14, 2019
  2. RoboX Win User

Windows 8 - delete windows folders in another drive

I have the problem (from Windows 8) to delete the folders windows and programs on a secondary disk on which it was 7 .... know how to get full control to delete those folders?

RoboX, May 14, 2019
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, May 14, 2019
  4. Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk

Windows 8 - delete windows folders in another drive

Just run "cleanmgr.exe" in the run command or in a command prompt and select the drive you want to clean......

VulkanBros, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk

1. Deleting the windows folder on other hard disk - Similar Threads - Deleting folder hard

2. Hard disk corrupt? or some other problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard disk corrupt? or some other problem.: I have a HP laptop. My window files are present in SSD and there is a separate Hard disk also. Whenever I start my laptop its says scanning and repairing hard disk drive and takes long time to start. It also take long time to shut down. At first copying files to HDD takes...
  3. Deleted Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted Hard Disk: Good day. I have problems with my hard disk toshiba. It is not recognized by my PC even though it is connected to the device. It says "Device USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_TOSHIBA&PROD_EXTERNAL_USB_3.0&REV_0\20200911010246F&0 was deleted. Class Guid:...
  4. Deleted Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Hard Disk: Good day. I have problems with my hard disk toshiba. It is not recognized by my PC even though it is connected to the device. It says "Device USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_TOSHIBA&PROD_EXTERNAL_USB_3.0&REV_0\20200911010246F&0 was deleted. Class Guid:...
  5. Deleted Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Delete hard disk primary partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete hard disk primary partition: My pc was processing too slow, so I decide to upgrade the window 10 32bits to 64bits. The installer require an external storage which I decided to use my 500GB hard disk, during installation the system made a partition of about 30GB for the iso file. After the installation I...
  7. Delete hard disk primary partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete hard disk primary partition: My pc was processing too slow, so I decide to upgrade the window 10 32bits to 64bits. The installer require an external storage which I decided to use my 500GB hard disk, during installation the system made a partition of about 30GB for the iso file. After the installation I...
  8. Delete hard disk primary partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Need to move AppData folder from SSD onto other Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to move AppData folder from SSD onto other Hard Disk: It's been about a year since i built my rig, and since i decided i had more experience working with everything, and keeping it clean, I've decided to hit the good old reset computer button in windows settings, just for a clean slate. I've not yet installed any programs, just...
  10. Moving the 'My Documents' folder (and others) to a different hard disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving the 'My Documents' folder (and others) to a different hard disk: Hi Folks! Having thoroughly sanitised the 5TB hard disk (subject of a couple of other threads on TenForums - see 5TB showing 561.53GB, Encrypting the Windows System Disk and Drive encryption), I'd like to move the following folders from their current default location on C:...