Windows 10: Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

Discus and support Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to delete both facial recognition and fingerprint in windows hello and just keep pin. How is this done?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ElaineWachtel, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

I want to delete both facial recognition and fingerprint in windows hello and just keep pin. How is this done?

:)

ElaineWachtel, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Hello is not an option in my Sign-in window. Please help?

Hello Adyn, and welcome to Ten Forums. Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint :)

Windows Hello is for biometrics (fingerprint and facial recognition). Since you don't show a fingerprint reader or facial recognition (Intel F200 webcam), you won't see Windows Hello listed on the right side in your screenshot.

Brink, Mar 1, 2020
  3. AN_7 Win User
    Windows Hello, facial recognition issue

Hi Amanda,

The first step I can recommend is to make sure that your laptop supports either facial recognition or fingerprint scanning. For this, please follow the link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-al...

Then, please set up your device. You have to remove your credentials (facial recognition, fingerprints, password etc.) and add them later.

This article will help you
    https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-...

Check please if your device fully supports Windows Hello, if yes, contact the manufacturer to learn how to enable the security feature.

Thanks,

Andrew N.

AN_7, Mar 1, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

Windows 10 Hello facial recognition feature

Sounds like a driver issue with the camera: MS requires special IR (infrared) capabilities from cameras for Windows Hello facial recognition to work. You should visit the HP support pages, and make sure you've got the right driver installed for facial recognition.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

1. Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint - Similar Threads - Deleting Hello Facial

2. Windows 11 Windows Hello Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition and PIN "Currently Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Hello Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition and PIN "Currently Not...: Hi everyone - I've spent a few hours on this now. I've tried pretty much everything that has been suggested in various forums & threads. I just cannot get Windows Hello to work. Do I just give up? The option to set up or remove facial, fingerprint & PIN is disabled, I've...
  3. Windows 11 Windows Hello Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition and PIN "Currently Not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Windows Hello Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition and PIN "Currently Not...: Hi everyone - I've spent a few hours on this now. I've tried pretty much everything that has been suggested in various forums & threads. I just cannot get Windows Hello to work. Do I just give up? The option to set up or remove facial, fingerprint & PIN is disabled, I've...
  4. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  5. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  6. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  7. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  8. Windows Hello Facial recognition not working

Windows Hello Facial recognition not working: Hey everyone,my windows 11 hello facial recognition is not working. As you can see below in the picture, my fingerprint are working perfectly but the facial recognition is not working. I don't know why?i have tried every method available in YouTube and online. but...
  9. Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition: Its been 5 months since I bought my pc. I always update it when updates are available but Windows Hello Face is always unavailable. Can this issue be solved??...
  10. Windows Hello fingerprint recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello fingerprint recognition: My laptop got a fingerprint scanner, but I can't use it to sign in. This is what it says in the settings: "There is no fingerprint scanner that is compatible with the Windows Hello fingerprint recognition." What can I do?...