Windows 10: Deleting Wondershare from your computer.

Discus and support Deleting Wondershare from your computer. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I was going through my Task Manager to close a word document that froze, when i noticed "Wondershare helper" in the section for apps that run on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RetroCore, Apr 1, 2020.

1. RetroCore Win User

Deleting Wondershare from your computer.

Hi,

I was going through my Task Manager to close a word document that froze, when i noticed "Wondershare helper" in the section for apps that run on startup. i didn't remember having that originally on my laptop, so i checked the date of creation. it turns out that i downloaded it somehow. it might be a virus. i looked around and found out that many others had the same thing, so i came to the conclusion that it WAS a virus or a piece of malware. im writing down how to delete it.

1: find the Wondershare folder. it will be in Program Files x86. delete that file.

2: go into "common files" you can access that from program files x86. find the folder with Wondershare there too. yes, it's multiple parts in multiple places. you might find out that you can't delete it. for me, if you right click it and click delete, absolutely nothing happens. if you drag it to the recycle bin so you can permanently delete it, a notice comes up saying "you cannot delete this file because it is in another location".

3: open task manager, and go to Background apps/processes. you can find that by just scrolling down in task manager. right click wondershare and End Task. then go back to the common files area and delete Wondershare.

4: i cannot remember if it just permanently deleted automatically, but if it doesnt for you somehow, just empty your trash.

hopefully this helps Deleting Wondershare from your computer. :D

edit: omg i sware it's a coincidence this is on 1 April

:)

RetroCore, Apr 1, 2020

2. I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Wondershare app

Hello Greg, Success ! The Wondershare dialog box no longer appears during startup. Thank you.

Now, the Malwarebytes icon is still on my desktop. Do I need to delete it ? Will I be required to pay for it after the trial period ? Please advise. Thanks again, Richard

RichardKrueger49, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Deleting Wondershare from your computer.

Wondershare app

Hello Greg,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Thanks for the instructions. I followed all of your steps. I went to my apps and uninstalled Wondershare. Next, Malwarebytes found over 400 threats and I chose to quarantine them. I ran it again and
    found 0 threats. Then I ran the scannow command and it finished found no problems to repair. Then, I restarted my laptop and the Wondershare dialog box still appears. Specifically, it is called “Wondershare Helper Compact” and asks me if I agree to let
    this app make changes to my hard drive. I click on the X to close it. So, again, the problem is still there.

Now, my more aggravating problem is that Windows keeps bogging down and then re-starting on its own several times a day. This has been happening for the last several months. I have used Troubleshooting and applied fixes to Windows update, but
    the problem is still there. I don’t yet know if your solutions have corrected this second issue.

Thank you,

Richard

RichardKrueger49, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Deleting Wondershare from your computer.

1. Deleting Wondershare from your computer. - Similar Threads - Deleting Wondershare computer

2. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  3. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  4. Wondershare

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wondershare: Wondershare is a 3.5 GB file folder on my laptop. It appears to have been installed when I bought the laptop back in 2017. I have never launched it, nor does it show up as having an .exe/ I cannot uninstall it. Is there any reason to keep it? submitted by /u/yungsemite...
  5. Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9: Hello, I am wanting to know what I would need for a laptop to be able run this software to be able to edit video's from like a facebook live stream. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iskysoftwondershare-filmora9/5f4e6bfa-360d-4321-8d03-ed7eba911277
  6. Deleting Wondershare from your computer. updated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting Wondershare from your computer. updated: Hi, I was going through my Task Manager to close a word document that froze, when i noticed "Wondershare helper" in the section for apps that run on startup. i didn't remember having that originally on my laptop, so i checked the date of creation. it turns out that i...
  7. Wondershare malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wondershare malware: I downloaded a Wondershare app and then uninstalled it. But now a window keeps popping up from my taskbar suggesting I reinstall the WS program. I cannot get rid of this popup. Could Windows Defender enable me to remove this WS malware?...
  8. Wondershare app

Wondershare app: When I re-start my laptop, I see a dialog box for Wondershare. I click to close it every day. I don't know if I even need Wondershare. Can I just uninstall it ? I ask this question because my laptop has been closing down and re-starting on its own. This has been...
  9. iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio: Good day. I have ask your help, with those two software. I have found they are installed but when wanting to remove or uninstall them, I do not find any on the Programas and Feature, on the Control Panel. I have some concern cause I have notice these running in the...
  10. Wondershare MobileGo Removal

Wondershare MobileGo Removal: I have Windows10 Home 64bit. Somehow Wondershare MobileGo has piggybacked on another app - don't know which unfortunately. I certainly did not want it and uninstalled from Control Panel. However there are many files remaining in the Registry. I am worried about just deleting...