Windows 10: Deletion by IT person of "PSD" from notebook.

Discus and support Deletion by IT person of "PSD" from notebook. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To cure a microsoft pop-up on a Lenovo Gen IV notebook, a Verizon tech removed the PSD causing new problems. How do we put it back or otherwise fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryByrne1, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Deletion by IT person of "PSD" from notebook.

To cure a microsoft pop-up on a Lenovo Gen IV notebook, a Verizon tech removed the PSD causing new problems. How do we put it back or otherwise fix this?

:)

MaryByrne1, Sep 18, 2018
  2. neynah Win User

I accidently deleted "Personal (Web)" notebook from phone, now I can't sync to SkyDrive.

I accidently deleted "Personal (Web)" notebook from phone. Now i can only create notes in "Personal (phone)" notebook which won't sync.

I can't make it back to where it was. When i try to sync, it asks me to "tap a notebook to refresh it". But since I already deleted the "personal (web)" notebook from my phone, nothing shows up on the screen.

Help.

neynah, Sep 18, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Open a PSD file

Hi Sandy,

Right click on any psd file, choose 'Open With' - choose another app

Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open psd files'

Scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

If PS Express still does not appear in the list, scroll to the bottom and choose 'Look for another app on this PC'

Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe or C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe

Find the PS Express executable and choose that

This should set the files association on the psd files for you

DaveM121, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Deletion by IT person of "PSD" from notebook.

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Deletion by IT person of "PSD" from notebook.

1. Deletion by IT person of "PSD" from notebook. - Similar Threads - Deletion person PSD

2. Gray Rectangle on psd files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray Rectangle on psd files: I dont know whats going on but my psd files now have a gray rectangle over them.It dissappears when i make the icons smaller but they werent like this before.This only happens with psd files.Whats going on, how can i fix this....
  3. Gray Rectangle on psd files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gray Rectangle on psd files: I dont know whats going on but my psd files now have a gray rectangle over them.It dissappears when i make the icons smaller but they werent like this before.This only happens with psd files.Whats going on, how can i fix this....
  4. Delete Old Notebooks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Old Notebooks: If I open OneNote for Windows on my Desktop and select "More Notebooks", I see a list of old Notebooks that have not been accessed for in some cases years. If I try and open them I get an error saying that the notes could not be opened. Since I cant open them, I can't delete...
  5. Delete Old Notebooks

Delete Old Notebooks: If I open OneNote for Windows on my Desktop and select "More Notebooks", I see a list of old Notebooks that have not been accessed for in some cases years. If I try and open them I get an error saying that the notes could not be opened. Since I cant open them, I can't delete...
  6. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  7. Delete Personal Information

Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  8. Help deleting personal data from a laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help deleting personal data from a laptop: Hi! I have the laptop from the company I work for and I have sometimes used it as if personal, in particular: checking my personal email, social media accounts, download personal documents, etc. Nothing too serious to "hide" but still personal stuff. I will not continue to...
  9. Delete a person from Microsoft People

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delete a person from Microsoft People: I am trying to delete a person from my windows 10 People app. The command to delete the person has been grayed out and it says that the person is in there because my Skye account. However, when I check the Skype account the person is not listed as one of my Skype contacts....
  10. Deleting notebooks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting notebooks: How do I delete a notebook I no longer need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-notebooks/194547ee-3d81-46a8-ab38-35d85a00aa0f"