Windows 10: Deletion of deleted user's files.

Discus and support Deletion of deleted user's files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm deleting the files of an account that I have recently deleted off of my computer, and I'm worried that the files will not be on the other computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SyptMC, Jul 5, 2021.

1. SyptMC Win User

Deletion of deleted user's files.

I'm deleting the files of an account that I have recently deleted off of my computer, and I'm worried that the files will not be on the other computer the account is on, I just want to make sure that the files I am deleting won't be deleted on the other computer. And sorry if you don't understand, I'm horrible at english.

:)

SyptMC, Jul 5, 2021
  2. macbeth Win User

Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Jul 5, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Deletion of deleted user's files.

How do I delete registry files?

HKEY_Current user will only delete the keys within the current account ur using so if u have another account, the keys will remain on that one. To delete it from ur entire system local machine is what u use. Ur second question i can't answer. sry

spearman914, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Deletion of deleted user's files.

1. Deletion of deleted user's files. - Similar Threads - Deletion deleted user's

2. Delete a user file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete a user file: When i initially set up my pc I was unfamiliar with the process. I believe i set up a local admin account and then i added my spouse microsoft account as she had a 365 subscription. Since then i now have my own user admin microsoft account. I would now like to delete her user...
  3. Delete a user file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a user file: When i initially set up my pc I was unfamiliar with the process. I believe i set up a local admin account and then i added my spouse microsoft account as she had a 365 subscription. Since then i now have my own user admin microsoft account. I would now like to delete her user...
  4. Deleted User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted User: I deleted a user with a Microsoft account but the user still shows on login. I have tried:1. regedit to delete the profile and it does not show on list2. netplwiz and user does not show on the list3. from command prompt, tried netuser delete and did not find the user.Can...
  5. Deleted User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted User: I deleted a user with a Microsoft account but the user still shows on login. I have tried:1. regedit to delete the profile and it does not show on list2. netplwiz and user does not show on the list3. from command prompt, tried netuser delete and did not find the user.Can...
  6. Deleted User

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Delete User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete User: I have a local account as my admin account. I am trying to remove a user account, and when I go to delete the file location it tells me, I need to be the admin, but I am the admin, and it wont let me delete the files.....I have taken over as the owner of the folders and...
  8. system32 and user file deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system32 and user file deleted: Hi please help I did a CHKDSK and now it has corrupted my Hard drive, it deleted system32 and user files but the hard drive says it does not have enough space Your help will be appreciated Regards Criz...
  9. User file won't delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User file won't delete: I am trying to remove a user from my laptop but windows will not delete the remaining user file. I've deleted the spare user but when I go into C:/Users/ the file for the user is still there and it will not delete. I get an error code 0x80004005 when I try which doesn't help....
  10. Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files: I deleted the previous user account on a laptop given to me by my friend (Joanne) and changed it to a new name (Serena). This seemed to work and when when I login it is with the new username. However there seems to be contradicting info about user accounts on my pc. The first...