Windows 10: Deletion of Photos from One drive

Discus and support Deletion of Photos from One drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, I have email id with you *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The same was configured on my Microsoft Lumia Mobile & all my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sumitsaini2, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Deletion of Photos from One drive

Dear Sir/Madam, I have email id with you *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The same was configured on my Microsoft Lumia Mobile & all my photographs were uploaded on it but right now I am unable to see the photographs. Please help me to recover the same plzzzz

:)

sumitsaini2, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Deletion of Photos from One drive

how to restore photos in picasa deleted by mistake

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you delete the photos from the PC?

• Did you check if the photos are present in File Explorer?

If any files, folders, documents are deleted accidently from the PC,
    Recycle bin
    holds them if the size of the deleted items are containable. Check if the photos folder is present in
    Recycle bin.

Step 1: Check if the files and folders are present in your PC using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type the file or folder name in the search box.

• Select the search result which shows folder and drive location of the program.

• Follow the file or folder path of the program and check if it is the file you are looking for.

Step 2: If you are unable to view the pictures using Picasa application, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Open Windows File Explorer by pressing
      Windows key + E keys on the keyboard.

• Open the file or folder where pictures are located.

• Right click on a picture and hover your mouse over to
      Open with option.

• Select Picasa from the option and check if you are able the view the pictures in
      Picasa photo viewer.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact the application manufacturer for further assistance.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Deletion of Photos from One drive

1. Deletion of Photos from One drive - Similar Threads - Deletion Photos drive

2. deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,: I deleted pictures from onedrive by mistake and all these pictures got deleted from my gallary as well please help me to recover them . the problem that my bin is empty....
  3. deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,: I deleted pictures from onedrive by mistake and all these pictures got deleted from my gallary as well please help me to recover them . the problem that my bin is empty....
  4. Photos Vanish from One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Vanish from One Drive: I was organizing my photo albums, and suddenly one of them was empty. I noticed the same with a different photo album the other day. There weren't that many pictures in it, and I thought maybe I had been mistaken,But there's no mistaking the loss of photos from this...
  5. Photos Vanish from One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Vanish from One Drive: I was organizing my photo albums, and suddenly one of them was empty. I noticed the same with a different photo album the other day. There weren't that many pictures in it, and I thought maybe I had been mistaken,But there's no mistaking the loss of photos from this...
  6. Deleting from One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting from One Drive: I'm using an HP desktop, i7, 360Ghz, Win 10.I'm trying to "clean up" my computer and various other files.When I access One Drive, downloaded 11-21-2020 see atch 1, there are several Quick Time video files that I've copied to my computer. However, when I try to delete those...
  7. one drive photos

one drive photos: I can4t display some videos in One Drive, they just refuse to open.! PLEASE HELP I've tried everything.... for hours!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-photos/a9f87998-5e09-4cc8-97ea-7668c11a9897
  8. PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE: how doI transfer my photos from my one drive to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-one-drive/6e6f0dac-a47f-47c2-bbe4-f134abe4c422
  9. One Drive will Be Deleted?

One Drive will Be Deleted?: I have gotten an email a couple of times saying I am 11.2GB over my One Drive limit but when I look at my hard drive and I run the Properties, I find I have only 3.9GB on my 1 Drive. How can I be 11+GB over my limit or is this a scam? Thanks, LT...
  10. One Drive Deletion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive Deletion: Can someone confirm or otherwise whether this email I received stating my one drive account will be deleted on 31.10.2018 is a scam or not. I continually use one drive so I found this rather strange Iit is not a scam how would I be able to reactivate it Thanks for the help...