Windows 10: Deletion of significant text while using Hotmail and Facebook by some key combo.

Discus and support Deletion of significant text while using Hotmail and Facebook by some key combo. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just spent ten minutes writing a carefully worded response to a post on Facebook when it disappeared and the screen was in another group; msg. was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D.Charner, Mar 9, 2021.

1. D.Charner Win User

Deletion of significant text while using Hotmail and Facebook by some key combo.

I just spent ten minutes writing a carefully worded response to a post on Facebook when it disappeared and the screen was in another group; msg. was lost. I suspect it's due to accidentally hitting some hotkey combination. I've set none up and the former owner of the laptop advised that he didn't either; I can't find any list of "standard" hotkey not sure if this is the term for key combo's that produce effects. Turning off the "pad" is very probably prudent. Any other ideas?

:)

D.Charner, Mar 9, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Krazy Owl Win User
    Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Mar 9, 2021
  4. EdHans Win User

Deletion of significant text while using Hotmail and Facebook by some key combo.

Deleting facebook and trying to reinstall it! Please help!

This can happen if your facebook account is linked to your hotmail account

• make sure all devices and apps are logged
    • select messenger at the top, then Profile
    • disconnect/delete Facebook
    • Reboot your phone
    • force your phone to sync with your Hotmail
    • Now try deleting the facebook account.

EdHans, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Deletion of significant text while using Hotmail and Facebook by some key combo. - Similar Threads - Deletion significant text

2. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  3. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  4. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  5. Window + Tab key combo not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window + Tab key combo not working: When trying to use this combination it will open up the menu that the windows key brings up, both keys still work and Alt + Tab still works along with Windows combinations, just not Windows + TabI use windows 11...
  6. Window + Tab key combo not working

Window + Tab key combo not working: When trying to use this combination it will open up the menu that the windows key brings up, both keys still work and Alt + Tab still works along with Windows combinations, just not Windows + TabI use windows 11...
  7. Using Enter/Return key for making paragraphs while texting

Using Enter/Return key for making paragraphs while texting: My setup: latest update of both my phone and laptop YOUR PHONE app. Windows 10, all updates installed. LG V40 smartphone, Android 10.1. Loving the idea of being able to use my laptop for texting, but having problems:- When using the Enter/Return key on my laptop, it sends the...
  8. delete key works to delete text but not to delete files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete key works to delete text but not to delete files: for some reason delete works to delete text but not files in explorer. is there a fix for this? I have a MSI GF Series GF65 9SEXR-436CA Thin. if that matters...
  9. delete a hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a hotmail account: What is the procedure for deleting a Hotmail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-hotmail-account/37dfe2c0-0d35-492d-b045-07bbd8924e00"
  10. Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it: Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it. No problem on any other sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/facedbook/24fdd370-b7df-4b9e-b935-b89f692f03f4