Windows 10: Deletion technique on Windows 10

Discus and support Deletion technique on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I'm doing research on the removal technique in Windows 10, which is examining how shift + delete and format works. what is done by shift +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Acaahayuhuy, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Deletion technique on Windows 10

Hello!

I'm doing research on the removal technique in Windows 10, which is examining how shift + delete and format works. what is done by shift + delete and format so that data can be deleted.

I am very grateful if anyone gives me help in either references, source code or whatever.

Thanks,
    Azhar

:)

Acaahayuhuy, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Deletion technique on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Deletion technique on Windows 10

1. Deletion technique on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Deletion technique

2. Explorer continually deleting thumbnails cache

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer continually deleting thumbnails cache: Hello, I've got many photos to sort on a HDD in numerous folders. I found a software to recursively generate all preview thumbnails. When done, the cache is almost 2go. But when I restart my computer, more than half of the cache is deleted so I have to regenerate the cache...
  3. if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?: I know that Windows 1903 build allows for deleting pre-installed apps. I don’t use Xbox and game bar. I also don’t need a snipping tool or 3d view. Can I delete these apps without any harm to my computer? Thank you....
  4. Deletion of text, files, folders without prompting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deletion of text, files, folders without prompting: Hello, My computer has started deleting text, files, folders without prompting. Your help in understanding how to fix this, or at least to understand what is happening, would be very much appreciated. The following are what I have noticed. Please know, the following...
  5. Can't delete files from SD card with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete files from SD card with Windows 10: A SD card reader that plugs into a USB port solved the problem for me (and I would guess my SD card readers is maybe 10 yrs old). (Incidentally, the delete function has always worked on my USB thumb drives-only issue seems to be SD cards.) Why can't the Microsoft...
  6. double click in file manager causes a delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    double click in file manager causes a delete: a couple of weeks ago (double click = delete) started I have replaced disk, OS, keyboard, mouse, wireless receiver Updated drivers, locked out touch pad. What is going on?...
  7. Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository: The is the full path of the registry item I was hoping someone could let me know if it's safe to delete as I'm having trouble with the Mail and Calendar app and noticed it had some items inside this. Assuming it's a cache, then I would guess that it might be okay to remove....
  8. Cloned OS to SSD want to delete old OS on hdd

Cloned OS to SSD want to delete old OS on hdd: Not sure if this was answered(cant find 1) but recently cloned windows 10 from HDD to SSD. My HDD was setup as GPT and the partition was setup with the OS as almost the full 1tb size. I had and currently have alot of used space that i dont wanna lose if it can be avoided....
  9. How can I prevent onenote 2016 from deleting files after 60 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I prevent onenote 2016 from deleting files after 60 days?: I've been using OneNote 2016 for a while with cloud syncing turned off. Lately I've received a message from OneNote saying it will delete files more than 60 days old, which is something I do not wish to happen. I checked through everything in the File > Options section, but...
  10. Deletion Technique on Windows 10

Deletion Technique on Windows 10: Hello! I'm doing research on the removal technique in Windows 10, which is examining how shift + delete and format works. what is done by shift + delete and format so that data can be deleted. I am very grateful if anyone gives me help in either references, source code or...