Windows 10: Deletion technique on Windows 10

Discus and support Deletion technique on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I'm doing research on the removal technique in Windows 10, which is examining how shift + delete and format works. what is done by shift +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Acaahayuhuy, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Deletion technique on Windows 10

Hello!

I'm doing research on the removal technique in Windows 10, which is examining how shift + delete and format works. what is done by shift + delete and format so that data can be deleted.

I am very grateful if anyone gives me help in either references, source code or whatever.

Thanks,
    Azhar

:)

Acaahayuhuy, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Deletion technique on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Deletion technique on Windows 10

1. Deletion technique on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Deletion technique

2. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  3. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  4. Delete boxes appearing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete boxes appearing on startup: I have a Windows 11 laptop. Just recently since an update? three boxes appear at the bottom of the screen when I first turn on my computer BEFORE I enter my password. How do I get rid of these boxes?...
  5. Delete boxes appearing on startup

Delete boxes appearing on startup: I have a Windows 11 laptop. Just recently since an update? three boxes appear at the bottom of the screen when I first turn on my computer BEFORE I enter my password. How do I get rid of these boxes?...
  6. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  7. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  8. I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...: my blue tooth ear buds device will not delete from my Dell Inspiron 3510. I have tried everything. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-delete-my-ear-buds-that-will/56ea107d-5a7f-4f77-becd-108bcace876a
  9. I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...

I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...: my blue tooth ear buds device will not delete from my Dell Inspiron 3510. I have tried everything. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-delete-my-ear-buds-that-will/56ea107d-5a7f-4f77-becd-108bcace876a
  10. Deletion Technique on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deletion Technique on Windows 10: Hello! I'm doing research on the removal technique in Windows 10, which is examining how shift + delete and format works. what is done by shift + delete and format so that data can be deleted. I am very grateful if anyone gives me help in either references, source code or...