Windows 10: Deliver us from the Microsoft Store o Lord (If anyone has some sorcery that fixes this,...

Discus and support Deliver us from the Microsoft Store o Lord (If anyone has some sorcery that fixes this,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/namesdemi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/namesdemi, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Deliver us from the Microsoft Store o Lord (If anyone has some sorcery that fixes this,...

/u/namesdemi, Oct 24, 2020

2. Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

Hi Luke,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to play the Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth II. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you visit this
    thread
    and try to perform the steps provided by LouisRiecken.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you post this query to the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

http://www.middleearthcenter.com/forums/

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    March of empires War of lords

Hi NielTaylor1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Do you get any error message? If yes, what is the exact message?
    2. Have you tried playing this game on a different computer?
    3. Is the issue specific to this game? can you play other games downloaded from store?

I understand how difficult it can be, when the game doesn’t work the way it is supposed to. We researched on this game and came across with the same issue and I suggest you to try this game on a different computer and check if it is game specific issue.

I suggest you Check updates for apps
    and games from Microsoft Store
    .I would also suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Deliver us from the Microsoft Store o Lord (If anyone has some sorcery that fixes this,...

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Deliver us from the Microsoft Store o Lord (If anyone has some sorcery that fixes this,...

1. Deliver us from the Microsoft Store o Lord (If anyone has some sorcery that fixes this,... - Similar Threads - Deliver Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft preventing us from downloading vital packages from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft preventing us from downloading vital packages from Microsoft Store: Hi!So, I'm working at a TV-station, where we're using a playout system called vMIX in which we are decoding SRT-streams encoded with HEVC. Since vMIX does not natively support HEVC, this package is needed:...
  3. Microsoft preventing us from downloading vital packages from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft preventing us from downloading vital packages from Microsoft Store: Hi!So, I'm working at a TV-station, where we're using a playout system called vMIX in which we are decoding SRT-streams encoded with HEVC. Since vMIX does not natively support HEVC, this package is needed:...
  4. Microsoft preventing us from downloading vital packages from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is this sorcery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this sorcery?: [ATTACH] I don't know if you guys had this issue but my question would be: I have an internal HDD why it recognize as an external device? Any fix? https://preview.redd.it/rr9twqwjffia1.png?width=430&format=png&auto=webp&s=24b0d4bbe26fcd48e98d3e6f43e0f4e1f27e116e...
  6. How does microsoft store deliver purchases of software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How does microsoft store deliver purchases of software: I purchased windows 10 pro from microsoft store but don't know whether it will be delivered by mail or via download. What is their usual procedure?...
  7. Among Us Microsoft Store Mods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Among Us Microsoft Store Mods: Hi, so I have Among Us from the microsoft store on pc, rather than Steam. I want to try among us mods, but everything I can find is only telling you how to do it on the Steam version of the game. The issue I have is, I am not sure how my Among Us root directory folder. Anyone...
  8. Among Us On Microsoft Store

Among Us On Microsoft Store: I would like to get the pet pack on the microsoft store but have the steam version of among us. Will it install to the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-on-microsoft-store/e61ee4c4-16e2-418b-8b6c-0779283b2bb5
  9. Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash: I downloaded the game Deliver Us the Moon for Windows 10 PCs from the Microsoft Store and played it twice for a total of about 90 minutes. It crashed while booting the next time I attempted to play it, and it has not responded since. The dialogue just notes the game has...
  10. Some Apps from Microsoft Store has permission error and cannot launch

Some Apps from Microsoft Store has permission error and cannot launch: Recently I encountered launching issue of several apps installed from Microsoft Store. System: Windows 10 ver 2004 build 19041.329 Problem: after installing an app, e.g. Windows Terminal 1 clicking "Launch" in store gave an error message about permission. The folder...