Windows 10: Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash

Discus and support Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded the game Deliver Us the Moon for Windows 10 PCs from the Microsoft Store and played it twice for a total of about 90 minutes. It crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael W Alvarado, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash

I downloaded the game Deliver Us the Moon for Windows 10 PCs from the Microsoft Store and played it twice for a total of about 90 minutes. It crashed while booting the next time I attempted to play it, and it has not responded since. The dialogue just notes the game has crashed. Is there a way to uninstall and then re-install it? Would that even work, or are there other issues going on? I am not an experienced gamer despite being 70 and have no idea what to do.

:)

Michael W Alvarado, Aug 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 16, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash

1. Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash - Similar Threads - Deliver Moon Game

2. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  3. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  4. Game crashed and pc crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashed and pc crashes: I just recently got this pc without ssd on it and i got a good ssd and put windows on it but everytime i try to launch fortnite or a game i get error codes and my pc even sometimes crashes someone please help me...
  5. Game crashed and pc crashes

Game crashed and pc crashes: I just recently got this pc without ssd on it and i got a good ssd and put windows on it but everytime i try to launch fortnite or a game i get error codes and my pc even sometimes crashes someone please help me...
  6. PC GAME PASS " AMONG US INFINTE LOADING SCREEN "

PC GAME PASS " AMONG US INFINTE LOADING SCREEN ": Hello As The Title Says . I Got a Problem With Among Us , i'm stuck in loading screen with one option is to wait a bit longer and i can't play offline for some reason the button not working and i have been waiting a long time like 2 days now and i tryed other players...
  7. gaming pc crashing in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gaming pc crashing in games: i keep getting errors "kmode exception not handled" and once got the error "system thread exception not handled". my pc is a brand new gaming pc that i built mid September all brand new parts it worked for about a month with no issues then i started getting the error "DCP...
  8. Intel to deliver 1st exascale supercomputer to US Department of Energy

in Windows 10 News
    Intel to deliver 1st exascale supercomputer to US Department of Energy: DBDPFC8cIMo [ATTACH] Today is an exciting day for the future of science and the tech industry. Our announcement today that Intel will deliver the U.S.’ first exascale supercomputer for the Department of Energy is a key moment in the evolution of the industry and a...
  9. crashing PC game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing PC game: Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!!...
  10. Pale Moon to Waterfox migration

in Browsers and Email
    Pale Moon to Waterfox migration: Hello I've been using Pale Moon for a few years since Firefox became a bit crap but now Pale Moon has recently made a significant change that has forced me to look for another browser. I have installed Waterox to give it a try and have searched online for ways to export...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deliver us the moon video driver crashed