Windows 10: Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

Discus and support Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Making your email experience as fast as possible is a goal shared across the Outlook.com team—from product designers to storage architects. Some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

Source: Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

:)

Brink, Oct 27, 2017
  2. J3Three Win User

Faster, more responsive, better way when Windows first wakes up? Far too slow. Too easy to hit enter twice, click the BING picture, etc.

Why can't any of the forum moderators ever just acknowledge the obvious, and admit when there's a design flaw that stinks? Actually, I'll give credit to one guy over in the Windows forum once, he did it. None of the rest of you ever do.

J3Three, Oct 27, 2017
  3. J3Three Win User
    Faster, more responsive, better way when Windows first wakes up? Far too slow. Too easy to hit enter twice, click the BING picture, etc.

FYI, no thanks to bad advice here:

Personalize...

• Lock Screen option
    • Turn off all the idiotic things that slow it down, including
    • Sadly, "picture" is the best available. I wish I could just pick a color, no picture
    • Turn OFF "get fun facts, tips, trips, and ridulous crap (i added that part) on your lock screen
    • Turn OFF "show lock screen background picture on the sign in screen".

I haven't tested this yet on a wakeup from sleep, but it's definitely faster. And gee, I didn't have to reinstall windows, defrag my hard drive, or boot into safe mode.

J3Three, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

1. Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com - Similar Threads - Delivering faster more

2. Outlook emails that cannot be delivered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook emails that cannot be delivered: Recently I have been having problems sending emails to a government agency and the message I receive is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, where xxxx is the government agency's acronym. I use Windows 10, not Office 365. The message that I receive mentions...
  3. Outlook emails that cannot be delivered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook emails that cannot be delivered: Recently I have been having problems sending emails to a government agency and the message I receive is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, where xxxx is the government agency's acronym. I use Windows 10, not Office 365. The message that I receive mentions...
  4. Outlook emails that cannot be delivered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. More outlook issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More outlook issues: I have no idea why every single topic about the broken useless redunant outlook gets taken down but I am tired of itOut look does not workI search for an email, i click reply and it gets sent to me and it is me to me. How is that not dumb?And there is no way at all what...
  6. Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version?: Hi, MS Teams app isn't much responsive, always lags during calls, freezes and suddenely closes. So is the web version better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ms-teams-web-version-faster-and-more-responsive/dd9b0f07-5dc9-48e9-8aa5-bdcf7ff05f3b
  7. Using more cores faster?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using more cores faster?: I hate to bug the staff team, but if i change the ammount of processors from 1 to 4 will it speed up my computer, or will it put it in a boot loop, because i heard some people say it put it in a boot loop. :/...
  8. More Memory mean faster Gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Memory mean faster Gaming?: I was wondering if an upgrade from 8gigs of memory to 16gigs of memory would effect my FPS in gaming? This is the memory in thinking about buying: Corsair Vengeance Performance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz PC3 12800 Laptop Memory Kit CMSX16GX3M2B1600C9 at Amazon.com...
  9. Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement

in Windows 10 News
    Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement: Sway Preview is all about working with you, our customers, to help continue improving the product and shape Sway’s future together. We’ve been making progress, including the addition of Bing Image Search and Suggested searches earlier this month. Today we have more exciting...
  10. Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive: It’s been an exciting – and busy – few months here on the OneDrive Team. We’ve been rolling out lots of important design updates to folks using our Android, Windows Phone, and iOS apps. The first major design update came earlier this year on the Windows Phone app. And if...