Windows 10: Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server

Discus and support Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the years, our conversations with customers about their application and datacenter needs have really evolved, but the one constant is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server

Source: Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server Hybrid Cloud Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 15, 2017

2. I can not have the Sent folder Sync on the E7-00 and IMAP server

only googlemail works in the folder-sync. "delete on device & not on server" was an option available in symbi v.9.1. in the name of innovation, nokia continues to cripple symbi.

metal_might, Jun 15, 2017
  3. PC Suite support for MAC OS X?

AS a Mac user I must add that Apple is THE innovator in the business and it is not just about macs as computers but their entire digital product footprint in the market. They have dominant market share in a wide variety of products [digital muisic delivery,
    iPod, etc and have pioneered most of the new innovative products out there. Microsoft can't even deliver an updated operating sustem while Apple has delivered 4 - one on a new platform - with a new one targeted for summer.

Take a look at teh stock performance as well.

Nokia looses by not participating because Apple is considered the groundbreaker.

jewett---01, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server

1. Delivering continuous innovation with Windows Server - Similar Threads - Delivering continuous innovation

2. IIS server delivers an old, expired SSL Certificate, giving ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS server delivers an old, expired SSL Certificate, giving ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID: I enabled IIS on one of my machines Win 10, made a tiny website, bought an SSL Cert SECTIGO, not self-signed, installed it. All went OK. When I test the website in IIS or from any other machine or browser, it gives this error: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID. If I click the error,...
  3. Microsoft Innovation Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Innovation Portal: I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the...
  4. Development of innovative Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  5. Development of innovative Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  6. Cybersecurity innovation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cybersecurity innovation: Say you have an idea in cybersecurity, you want to patent it and then license/sell it to some big biz; who would you try to hook up with: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, FB, RSA? What would be your top 3 choices and why?...
  7. Email not delivering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email not delivering: Good day, As of recently, I have received a bounce-back message from my one Gmail account to an email address I use quite often. I have no idea what it might be, and am not at all technically evolved. See below screenshot. Thank you, [ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10: Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that there will be a major reorganization at Microsoft. One of the things that we understood from the reorganization at Microsoft was that the company is moving away from a consumer focussed company to an enterprise focussed company. It...
  9. Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware: Rensenware will hold your files ransom until you beat a huge score in a ludicrous game. Although ransomware is always bad new, this one made me chuckle. 81439
  10. Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs: Today, Intel announces major data center storage advances, reiterating Intel’s memory technology leadership. The new technologies advance data center storage and deliver innovative solutions to meet the challenges presented by the growing reliance on data. They include:...