Windows 10: Delivering Personalized Search Experiences through Windows 10 Cortana

Discus and support Delivering Personalized Search Experiences through Windows 10 Cortana in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Windows 10, we have invested in delivering comprehensive, end-to-end search capabilities that make Windows more personal, intuitive and helpful.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Delivering Personalized Search Experiences through Windows 10 Cortana

Source: Delivering Personalized Search Experiences in Windows 10 through Cortana | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2016

2. Can Cortana Launch a website in a web Browser

Hi,

As you have a query regarding the Cortana launching web browser, we would assist you for sure.

Yes the Cortana has an ability to search through the Bing, Edge, using the Cortana voice command, but it would be updating option that the Cortana would seraph for the desired page on Bing as required.

Yes you can open a Web page using Cortana voice command: “To ensure we can deliver the integrated search experience designed for Windows 10.Cortana was designed to work with
    Microsoft Edge and is powered by Bing.

We are continuing to invest in these end-to-end personal search experiences and you will begin to see even more benefits from this integration,where Microsoft Edge opens
    to Bing, and Cortana finds the best resolution required.

Note: If you say search Bing, Cortana would go to Bing page. Were in if you’re trying to search the setting option for Bing, it would be an optional. Cortana may not find that option directly, we have to assist the Cortana
    again to the Bing setting page.

Please visit the below website mentioned, to learn more about Cortana.

What is Cortana?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-what-is-cortana

Personalized search with Cortana:

Delivering Personalized Search Experiences in Windows 10 through Cortana - Windows Experience Blog

I suggest you to leave a short feedback on the issue regarding Cortana search option, so that the Microsoft team would continue to invest the end-to-end personal search experiences.

Please go the below link, and search for the Feedback and suggestion option.

Cortana, Search, and privacy:

Cortana und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

“How do I provide feedback and suggestions for improving Search? And does Microsoft really pay attention to my feedback? “

Please revert back to us for more queries regarding windows, we would assist you happily.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 28, 2016
  4. flybynite Win User

MS changed Cortana to open only Edge with Bing search. Now we need to find a way to hack it back to reality so we can use Chrome, and Google or whatever your choice is!

flybynite, Apr 28, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    That's all well and good UNTIL you try it and get this message:

Delivering Personalized Search Experiences through Windows 10 Cortana [​IMG]

Obviously I am connected to the Internet while posting this so that particular feature defeats its own use.

Berton, Apr 28, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft is closing off one of the easiest ways to Google search in Windows 10. The company has announced in a blog post that starting today, it will block the ability to perform third-party searches through the Cortana digital assistant, as part of an effort to maintain an "integrated search experience." The move comes in response to a number of recent workarounds, which used browser extensions or even registry edits to establish Google as the default engine for Cortana searches instead of Bing.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/28/11...tana-bing-edge

davidhk, Apr 28, 2016
  7. I use Edge, Cortana, Bing for searching now
    I don't even bother with Google for searching anymore
    I find myself those 3 are a lot better and faster than Google
    But that is just my take on things

hTconeM9user, Apr 28, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

yea !

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Delivering Personalized Search Experiences through Windows 10 Cortana - Similar Threads - Delivering Personalized Search

2. Windows Input experience Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Input experience Search: Can someone explain to me what that search is and if I can turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-input-experience-search/67934dea-fd0b-43d6-83ce-1e4a59bc2109
  3. Windows Input experience Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Input experience Search: Can someone explain to me what that search is and if I can turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-input-experience-search/67934dea-fd0b-43d6-83ce-1e4a59bc2109
  4. windows "personal" assistant cortana

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows "personal" assistant cortana: [ATTACH] Why is cortana like this? Literally it tries to search on bing for every single question!! https://preview.redd.it/ptejk0o32x561.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=3ceb6785cf42017eb1ef7c082fe49819a31a8ab3 submitted by /u/jiltedgondolier [link] [comments]...
  5. Error with Windows Shell Experience and Cortana

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error with Windows Shell Experience and Cortana: I'm having a serious issue with Windows, which means I cannot use search or taskbar features. It seems to have something to do with the incorrect installation of shell experience and cortana, but every time I try to manually launch them they crash immediately. I've tried lots...
  6. Samsung Galaxy Note10 delivers OneDrive Gallery experience

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Note10 delivers OneDrive Gallery experience: In August, we announced that Microsoft OneDrive will begin powering the photos and cloud storage experience on Samsung Galaxy phones and devices. Samsung is now rolling out the new experience to Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ devices in Europe with the US to follow. Soon your...
  7. Windows 10 will finally deliver a refined optional updates experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will finally deliver a refined optional updates experience: With Windows 10, Microsoft moved all options to manage Windows Update from the Control Panel to the Settings app. Settings app offers a more modern and straightforward approach, but it does not allow users to manage optional updates. Windows optional updates can be driver...
  8. Hands-on with new Cortana experience on Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-on with new Cortana experience on Windows 10 20H1: Microsoft is looking to bring an overhauled chatting experience to Cortana with Windows 10’s Spring 2020 update. The company has already implemented the early bits of new Cortana experience in Windows 10 20H1, but these changes are currently hidden in the latest build. The...
  9. Microsoft Teams delivers new experiences for the intelligent workplace

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams delivers new experiences for the intelligent workplace: Today, at the Enterprise Connect event in Orlando, Florida, Microsoft Teams won the Best in Show award for the second year in a row in recognition for its vision for making communication and collaboration easier for the entire workforce, including those on the frontline. This...
  10. Delivering a single unified Store experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a single unified Store experience in Windows 10: (As we announced back in September, we will be delivering one application platform for our developers to build apps for with Windows 10. These universal Windows apps will work across the entire device family spanning the PC, tablet, phone, Xbox, the Internet of Things, and...