Windows 10: Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender

Discus and support Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I ordered a new Microsoft Surface Pro. I received a notification from UPS that the parcel was returned to sender as they couldn't find my address. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StuartBatchelor1, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender

I ordered a new Microsoft Surface Pro. I received a notification from UPS that the parcel was returned to sender as they couldn't find my address. I would like to try and find out where the package is, and how it can update the address with more details so that it can be delivered.

:)

StuartBatchelor1, Nov 29, 2018

2. Not receiving emails; getting returned to senders

I was receiving emails just fine but then all of a sudden today emails were being returned to the senders with: Delivery Status Notification: Failure. I have searched for an answer and have not found one. Can someone tell me what to do to fix
    the problem? I run a business and cannot afford to have this email account down for very long.

Thank you in advance!

bernard_999, Nov 29, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender

1. Delivery from Microsoft store returned to sender - Similar Threads - Delivery Microsoft store

2. Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.: Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipment-did-not-arrive-tracking-says-the-package/b5ba9ce6-cd95-4eff-895a-be53785841e5
  3. Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.: Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipment-did-not-arrive-tracking-says-the-package/b5ba9ce6-cd95-4eff-895a-be53785841e5
  4. Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  6. Microsoft Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Delivery Optimization: Hello guys I'm an iT in a company so I have more than 40 PC's and when the windows 10 update comes to, the bandwidth become so low, i was searching for a solution and I found Delivery Optimization so I read about it and I understand how it's work but i still have some...
  7. App return in Microsoft Store

App return in Microsoft Store: I would really like to see the apps Anime Tube Unlimited and Cartoons Unlimited Pro. returned to the store. There is no reason for them to be removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-return-in-microsoft-store/11c65699-5711-46c6-9567-e717d2ba4b18
  8. "GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS": Under Settings>System>Notifications & Actions>Get Notifications From These Senders there follows a list of native apps and desktop apps. How is it determined which apps appear on this list? I have two Win 10 PC's with the exact same version and pretty much configured the same...
  9. how do i return minecraft from microsoft store?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i return minecraft from microsoft store?!: so I have deleted Minecraft because of hack I wanted it on java for free but it gave me demo so I tryd Microsoft store it was not the right version so I wanted a refund but I don't know how I want to pay for java version this time please tell me when you can figer it out :)...
  10. blocking a sender from gmail in Microsoft Outlook 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blocking a sender from gmail in Microsoft Outlook 10: I need to block a sender, A person, not a commercial enterprise, not an "unsubscribe". PLEASE how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/blocking-a-sender-from-gmail-in-microsoft-outlook/3a6dcbad-6149-400f-af43-3ddfe1a1a3bf"