Windows 10: delivery optimisation

Discus and support delivery optimisation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; delivery optimisation runs in background even though I have turned off and consuming my internet data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarunasagarP, Apr 13, 2020.

1. delivery optimisation

delivery optimisation runs in background even though I have turned off and consuming my internet data

:)

KarunasagarP, Apr 13, 2020
  2. The Ape Win User

Can't Delete Delivery Optimisation Files

Hi All,

I know you can do a disc clean, and tick the box to delete delivery optimisation files, but it says there are only a few meg of files there, when there is nearly 18GB being used up by delivery optimisation.

How can I delete the 18GB file?

Thanks for any help,

James

The Ape, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Balaji TG Win User
    Windows 10 anniversary update using delivery optimisation

Hi,

Can the update be downloaded using delivery optimisation from the updated PC if I connect within the same network?

Regards,

Balaji

Balaji TG, Apr 13, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

delivery optimisation

Delivery Optimisation doesn't work

Hi, did you know you can freely download Win 10 iso's and thus upgrade as many PC's as you like from 1 iso downloaded once? (Assuming it's the correct language and 'bitness' for all).

I guess you mean this isn't working for you:

delivery optimisation [​IMG]

Then there's this other aspect:
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-o...y-optimization

The FCU also may help people with bandwidth control:
    More control over updates

What is Windows 10 Fall Creators Update? Everything you need to know about Microsoft's big upgrade - TechRepublic

Further: My very casual understanding of delivery optimisation from another angle is that it's targeted at 1 PC- to reduce the download size for that PC for updates.

Where it's a new build upgrade, well, there's no space saving to do.

dalchina, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

delivery optimisation

1. delivery optimisation - Similar Threads - delivery optimisation

2. delivery optimisation downloads nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delivery optimisation downloads nonstop: i can't stop delivery optimisation downloading from microsoft i know it is needed but 216gb in 15 days is not something normal. end task doesn't work it restarts in 15 sec. can't close it within services, it won't allow me and i can't even limit its download from settings i...
  3. delivery optimisation downloads nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delivery optimisation downloads nonstop: i can't stop delivery optimisation downloading from microsoft i know it is needed but 216gb in 15 days is not something normal. end task doesn't work it restarts in 15 sec. can't close it within services, it won't allow me and i can't even limit its download from settings i...
  4. delivery optimisation downloads nonstop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cant change Delivery Optimisation settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant change Delivery Optimisation settings: I'm trying to make it so my PC doesn't allow updates from other PC's but I can't change the settings there anything I can change in GPedit ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-delivery-optimisation-settings/119487f1-a12f-46e8-b922-876351b773ba
  6. cant change Delivery Optimisation settings

cant change Delivery Optimisation settings: I'm trying to make it so my PC doesn't allow updates from other PC's but I can't change the settings there anything I can change in GPedit ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-delivery-optimisation-settings/119487f1-a12f-46e8-b922-876351b773ba
  7. cant change Delivery Optimisation settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Delivery Optimisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimisation: I checked the update and security section of my PC and noticed a category called device optimisation is enabled, I am concerned about the security risk of this setting, is it safe to keep enabled or should I disable it? I'm not sure if this could allow Microsoft related apps...
  9. Delivery Optimisation

Delivery Optimisation: I checked the update and security section of my PC and noticed a category called device optimisation is enabled, I am concerned about the security risk of this setting, is it safe to keep enabled or should I disable it? I'm not sure if this could allow Microsoft related apps...
  10. Delivery Optimisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delivery optimisation doesnt seem to work on home network