Windows 10: Delivery Optimization Cache

Discus and support Delivery Optimization Cache in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My delivery optimization cache has 20 gb file in it, and my ssd is not that big. I need the space for Cyberpunk 2077. I tried the built-in Disk-cleanup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cahitbey, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Delivery Optimization Cache

My delivery optimization cache has 20 gb file in it, and my ssd is not that big. I need the space for Cyberpunk 2077. I tried the built-in Disk-cleanup but it only showed 150mb there and i deleted that. I turned off downloadin from another Pcs, what else can i do?

submitted by /u/cahitbey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cahitbey, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Delivery Optimization Cache

1. Delivery Optimization Cache - Similar Threads - Delivery Optimization Cache

2. Delivery optimization cache file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery optimization cache file: I want to tell you that I recently notice that delivery Optimisation cache files are showing in my file explorer recent access and recent access history and it is very annoying to me so I show the Microsoft website and simply removed them from my from my recent access and...
  3. Delivery optimization cache file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization cache file: I want to tell you that I recently notice that delivery Optimisation cache files are showing in my file explorer recent access and recent access history and it is very annoying to me so I show the Microsoft website and simply removed them from my from my recent access and...
  4. Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache Reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache Reporting: Hi Expert,I have a doubt on Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache reporting that I have see in one of the Windows 10 Client which we just do an Autopilot. From the summary we can see that 3.1GB coming from Internet and 2.8 coming from Connected Cache server....
  5. Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache Reporting: Hi Expert,I have a doubt on Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache reporting that I have see in one of the Windows 10 Client which we just do an Autopilot. From the summary we can see that 3.1GB coming from Internet and 2.8 coming from Connected Cache server....
  6. Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache Reporting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization: Service Host: Network service - Delivery optimizationDisabled under Delivery optimization in windows update settings, set to disabled in services, disabled in regedit. and it turns itself back on how can I turn this off permenantly i have horrid internet and even a fraction...
  8. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization: How to remove it ? submitted by /u/Dhrubadey50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk66rw/delivery_optimization/
  9. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization: After some hours today following multiple troubleshoots to get the Windows Store to speed up, I've encountered another problem that could be the answer to the first problem. This menu called Delivery Optimization that I've read here and there helps Microsoft Store download...
  10. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delivery Optimization: My network is a single computer with an ethernet connection to the internet. Is there any particular reason why I should keep Delivery Optimization turned on? My internet search has left me more confused than anything else, but I get the sense that it is likely not doing...