Windows 10: Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth

Discus and support Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there's a service called Delivery Optimization keeps running in the background and uses my all internet bandwidth everyday, even If I stop it it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShamPoyekar, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth

there's a service called Delivery Optimization keeps running in the background and uses my all internet bandwidth everyday, even If I stop it it starts again after sometime

:)

ShamPoyekar, Apr 6, 2019

2. Turned off delivery optimization but still it eats my bandwidth

So I turned off delivery optimization from settings and did everything I can find on the internet to stop my background data usage but there's still a service host with delivery optimization that's eating all my bandwidth.

HELP!

Muhib Al Hasan, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Delivery Optimization hogging bandwidth

Hi Abhishek,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Click the Start menu button (or type “settings” in the search box), choose Settings and click Update & security (toward the bottom of the Settings window).

• From within the Windows Update tab, click Advanced options.

• Under Choose how updates are installed, change Automatic (recommended) to Notify to schedule restart:

• Next, click Choose how updates are delivered

• Under Updates from more than one place, switch the toggle to Off:

• Click the upper-right X to close the window; your changes will be saved.

Let me also inform you that this is an integral feature of Windows 10 as updates are installed automatically. To know more about Delivery Optimization,:

https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-windows-update-delivery-optimization

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Apr 6, 2019
  4. halfey Win User

Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth

Windows 10 - Delivery Optimization hogging bandwidth

Uh sorry but it appears in many cases disabling Windows Store update actually works. Just look at the first page where my suggestion being marked as helpful by 100+ users is proof enough that disabling Windows Store update solves the problem for many who
    experienced bandwidth hogging even after they modified the Delivery Optimization settings. YMMV

halfey, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth

1. Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth - Similar Threads - Delivery Optimization eating

2. Delivery optimization stealing bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization stealing bandwidth: For the FIFTH TIME, windows delivery optimization has stolen over 30g in one hour. No solutions to turn it off have worked. My bandwidth is limited, and I pay for everything Microsoft steals. Standby for the class action lawsuit....
  3. Delivery optimization stealing bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery optimization stealing bandwidth: For the FIFTH TIME, windows delivery optimization has stolen over 30g in one hour. No solutions to turn it off have worked. My bandwidth is limited, and I pay for everything Microsoft steals. Standby for the class action lawsuit....
  4. Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization: Hello,I tried using Delivery Optimization Advanced Settings but could not see any effect on the download rate of Xbox Install queue.For example If I set if to [x] Absolute Bandwidth [x] Limit background: 1 Mbps [x] Limit foreground: 1 MbpsIt corresponds to about 4 MB/s during...
  5. Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization

Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization: Hello,I tried using Delivery Optimization Advanced Settings but could not see any effect on the download rate of Xbox Install queue.For example If I set if to [x] Absolute Bandwidth [x] Limit background: 1 Mbps [x] Limit foreground: 1 MbpsIt corresponds to about 4 MB/s during...
  6. Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!: I tried to turn off Delivery Optimization but it still runs in the background on task manager,my internet goes to 13Mbps when it's 300+. It takes a really long time for me to play a game or to search something from my browsers. help!!...
  7. Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!

Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!: I tried to turn off Delivery Optimization but it still runs in the background on task manager,my internet goes to 13Mbps when it's 300+. It takes a really long time for me to play a game or to search something from my browsers. help!!...
  8. Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Turned of delivery optimization but it still eats my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned of delivery optimization but it still eats my bandwidth: There was a similar post that was posted i tried copying the method cause the problem was the same as that but while performing the clear boot after restarting it is just stuck at the lock screen saying that "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up...
  10. Turned of delivery optimization but it still eats my bandwidth

Turned of delivery optimization but it still eats my bandwidth: There was a similar post that was posted i tried copying the method cause the problem was the same as that but while performing the clear boot after restarting it is just stuck at the lock screen saying that "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delivery optimization tool eating my bandwidth