Windows 10: Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also...

Discus and support Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LoweLifeJames [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LoweLifeJames, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also...

/u/LoweLifeJames, Jun 22, 2020

2. disc cleanup

I have windows 10. On disc cleanup site is it ok to check--delivery optimization file--? I have 96.5 mb in there. Also disc cleanup

window doesn't clean up all --temp files--leaves 6.40 mb & thumbnails 2mb. Thank you for any help.!!!!!!!

marjorieikov, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Delivery Optimization Files

Okay will delete it then Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also... :)

TotalingBanjo62, Jun 22, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also...

Delivery Optimization Files

Hi TotalingBanjo62

Rest assured, you can safely delete those Delivery Optimization files without any fear of harming Windows, in fact you should run Disk Cleanup twice as explained below, and delete everything in the lists, because Windows will not suggest deleting anything that
    can harm your PC

There is one exception to this rule, in version 1903 of Windows 10, your Downloads folder was added to the Disk Cleanup process by default, if you store files in that folder, either move those to another folder for long term storage, or untick the downloads
    folder in Disk Cleanup . . .

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also...

1. Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also... - Similar Threads - Delivery Optimization taking

2. Delivery Optimization taking all the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization taking all the internet: Delivery Optimization taking all the bandwidth and literally tried every solution on here and no luck and i mean everything.If i leave my pc running for couple hours its finished and will last for about a week then start taking all the internet again, i don't have time for...
  3. Delivery Optimization taking all the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delivery Optimization taking all the internet: Delivery Optimization taking all the bandwidth and literally tried every solution on here and no luck and i mean everything.If i leave my pc running for couple hours its finished and will last for about a week then start taking all the internet again, i don't have time for...
  4. Delivery Optimization taking all the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization: Service Host: Network service - Delivery optimizationDisabled under Delivery optimization in windows update settings, set to disabled in services, disabled in regedit. and it turns itself back on how can I turn this off permenantly i have horrid internet and even a fraction...
  6. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization: How to remove it ? submitted by /u/Dhrubadey50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk66rw/delivery_optimization/
  7. Delivery Optimization

Delivery Optimization: What is Delivery Optimization? Why does it use +60% of my bandwith? Is it ok to disable this Service from Services app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery-optimization/1db2fca0-4273-407a-b29b-1fdab04bb281
  8. Hidden storage taking up 75gb+

Hidden storage taking up 75gb+: I recently just uninstalled a game that was 75gb+ in size to free up space on my C: drive. When I went to install Photoshop just now, I'm down to 2gb left on my C: drive. Under the "apps and features" tab in the storage settings, it's telling me that apps and features are...
  9. Delivery Optimization

Delivery Optimization: After some hours today following multiple troubleshoots to get the Windows Store to speed up, I've encountered another problem that could be the answer to the first problem. This menu called Delivery Optimization that I've read here and there helps Microsoft Store download...
  10. Delivery Optimization

Delivery Optimization: My network is a single computer with an ethernet connection to the internet. Is there any particular reason why I should keep Delivery Optimization turned on? My internet search has left me more confused than anything else, but I get the sense that it is likely not doing...