Windows 10: delivery optimize high network usage

Discus and support delivery optimize high network usage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Delivery optimize process is consuming my internet data and I can't make it stop. I tried turning it off in setting but it didn't help. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HosseinYazdani, Jul 17, 2018.

1. delivery optimize high network usage

Hi

Delivery optimize process is consuming my internet data and I can't make it stop.

I tried turning it off in setting but it didn't help. What should I do? tnx

:)

HosseinYazdani, Jul 17, 2018

2. Service host delivery optimization high network usage

Hi Chandan,

Delivery Optimization or Windows Update Delivery Optimization
    helps you get the latest updates for your PC and Windows apps more quickly and reliably. If it's affecting the overall performance of your network connection, you may disable it in the
    Windows Update - Advanced options. You will get the updates directly from
    Windows Update and from Microsoft Store after disabling the service. Kindly follow the steps from this

article
    on how to disable Delivery Optimization.

Let us know if you have other questions.

If you think this was useful, you may “mark it as an answer” to help those who are facing the same problem.

Devlin Sco, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Service host delivery optimization high network usage

I have already applied this guide on my PC, but still facing the problem

ChandanOnline, Jul 17, 2018
  4. delivery optimize high network usage

Service host delivery optimization high network usage

Hi Chandan,

You have to reboot your PC in order for changes to take effect. If the above steps didn't work after reboot, your PC might be installing Windows OS update. Can you check
    Settings > Update and Security
    and check if your system is downloading updates.

If it's not downloading updates and the Windows Update Delivery Optimization is disabled, we suggest doing a
    clean boot to stop non-Microsoft services from running and isolate possible conflicting software
    that might be using the Update Delivery Optimization.

Note: Do a normal boot after checking the clean boot.

We look forward to your response.

All the best.

Roberto Ven, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

delivery optimize high network usage

1. delivery optimize high network usage - Similar Threads - delivery optimize high

2. Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!: I tried to turn off Delivery Optimization but it still runs in the background on task manager,my internet goes to 13Mbps when it's 300+. It takes a really long time for me to play a game or to search something from my browsers. help!!...
  3. Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!: I tried to turn off Delivery Optimization but it still runs in the background on task manager,my internet goes to 13Mbps when it's 300+. It takes a really long time for me to play a game or to search something from my browsers. help!!...
  4. Delivery Optimization is eating my network!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization: Service Host: Network service - Delivery optimizationDisabled under Delivery optimization in windows update settings, set to disabled in services, disabled in regedit. and it turns itself back on how can I turn this off permenantly i have horrid internet and even a fraction...
  6. Delivery Optimization high network usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization high network usage: Hi!So I have a problem, why is Delivery Optimization using 15-25Mbps/High Network usage of my network? I can't do anything on my computer like when i open google chrome it takes about 8 second to open. I've tried multiple options such as :Disabled Allow downloads from other...
  7. Delivery Optimization high network usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery Optimization high network usage: Hi!So I have a problem, why is Delivery Optimization using 15-25Mbps/High Network usage of my network? I can't do anything on my computer like when i open google chrome it takes about 8 second to open. I've tried multiple options such as :Disabled Allow downloads from other...
  8. Delivery Optimization high network usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delivery Optimization high network usage: Hi!So I have a problem, why is Delivery Optimization using 15-25Mbps/High Network usage of my network? I can't do anything on my computer like when i open google chrome it takes about 8 second to open. I've tried multiple options such as :Allow downloads from other PCs from...
  9. Service Host Delivery Optimization High Network, Disk or CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Service Host Delivery Optimization High Network, Disk or CPU usage: [ATTACH]Service Host Delivery Optimization Service is used to optimize the delivery of services and increases the speed of updates. In addition, you can also use this service to decrease bandwidth issues while updating. However, some users reported that Service Host Delivery...
  10. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization: After some hours today following multiple troubleshoots to get the Windows Store to speed up, I've encountered another problem that could be the answer to the first problem. This menu called Delivery Optimization that I've read here and there helps Microsoft Store download...