Windows 10: Delivery

Discus and support Delivery in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I placed an order on 8th feb . It was down for delivery feb 11th. Still no sign of a delivery. Can you check it out please . The o/no is 5825142071... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zenacorrigan, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Delivery

I placed an order on 8th feb . It was down for delivery feb 11th. Still no sign of a delivery. Can you check it out please .

The o/no is 5825142071

:)

zenacorrigan, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Delivery

1. Delivery - Similar Threads - Delivery

2. Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?: I have a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 11 laptop; every now and again, I notice this, but today especially, Delivery Optimization seems to be making non-stop connections to my laptop on Port 7680 I know Delivery Optimization is largely related to Windows Updates, but I would...
  3. Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?: I have a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 11 laptop; every now and again, I notice this, but today especially, Delivery Optimization seems to be making non-stop connections to my laptop on Port 7680 I know Delivery Optimization is largely related to Windows Updates, but I would...
  4. Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?: Hello,In my company, we face the challenge of limited internet bandwidth in many of our branches. So for a long Time the "Solution" to Windows Updates was "no Updates". Obviously this is not a good Solution and we need to change that. We decided to configure Delivery...
  6. Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?: Hello,In my company, we face the challenge of limited internet bandwidth in many of our branches. So for a long Time the "Solution" to Windows Updates was "no Updates". Obviously this is not a good Solution and we need to change that. We decided to configure Delivery...
  7. Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?: Microsoft Defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-question-what-is-the-difference/b5406c67-be31-42d0-9be8-0a0cb308415f
  9. microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?

microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?: Microsoft Defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-question-what-is-the-difference/b5406c67-be31-42d0-9be8-0a0cb308415f
  10. How to permanently disable delivery optimization?

How to permanently disable delivery optimization?: Currently I am struggling with delivery optimisation using up my bandwith. As well as Background intelegence trasfer service.To prevent delivery optimisation from running I have been doing this....1. Open Registry Editor.2. Go to...