Windows 10: Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.

Discus and support Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Digitech touchscreen tool gives error message my computer doesn't have DTR-o35C whatever that is. Windows says everything okay of course so no help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MargaretPolz-Mears, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.

Digitech touchscreen tool gives error message my computer doesn't have DTR-o35C whatever that is. Windows says everything okay of course so no help there.

:)

MargaretPolz-Mears, Dec 27, 2019

2. Touchscreen not working Windows 10 Dell XPS 13

Hello

I have a Dell XPS 13 with touchscreen. I upgraded to Windows 10 about a month ago. My touchscreen just one stopped working. I tried the driver updates on Dell website, installed BIOS and few others, and no help. Tried other suggestions from earlier posts
    and many of the options (USB devices, pen and touch options) aren't on my computer.

Any suggestions on what to do would be great.

Thank you

DavidBlount618, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Dell Inspiron 13 5378 Touchscreen Not Working

Just received a Dell 13 5378 2 in 1. The touchscreen drivers are missing. I have updated windows, all drivers listed on the Dell support site for this computer. When I run the firmware update a Radium screen appears, and waits for further action on my
    part. I need the Radium password to proceed beyond this point.

sphillips43, Dec 27, 2019
  4. TEACH Win User

Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.

My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 touchscreen won't work

My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 laptop's touchscreen just stopped working on me. I am not sure if it was after an update or not.

I have already googled ways to fix it, and disabling and re-enabling the touchscreen through the device manager didn't work. All drivers are up to date, and according to the computer, touchscreen is working fine. It is brand new, there has been no damage at all. I am not sure where to go from here, your expertise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TEACH, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.

1. Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working. - Similar Threads - Dell 5000 touchscreen

2. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem: Hi there,Everything was working fine until this afternoon when I tried to send a file from my laptop to my phone when this happened, the Bluetooth icon in the notification barre disappeared and even in the settings, and each time it gave me this, as in the picture and I've no...
  3. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem: Hi there,Everything was working fine until this afternoon when I tried to send a file from my laptop to my phone when this happened, the Bluetooth icon in the notification barre disappeared and even in the settings, and each time it gave me this, as in the picture and I've no...
  4. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell XPS Touchscreen not working: Hi everyone!I have saw some posts regarding the Dell XPS 9310 and others that have touchscreen but suddenly it doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 or Windows 11.Like this post was locked, I couldn't answer to it...
  6. Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell XPS Touchscreen not working: Hi everyone!I have saw some posts regarding the Dell XPS 9310 and others that have touchscreen but suddenly it doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 or Windows 11.Like this post was locked, I couldn't answer to it...
  7. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  8. Both Shift keys are not working on keyboard - Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Both Shift keys are not working on keyboard - Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series: Hi, Both of my shift keys have stopped working on my laptop. I do not have an external keyboard installed and I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard Driver Standard PS/2 Keyboard but this did not work. Please help. I cannot use any 'at' signs, 'and'...
  9. My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 touchscreen won't work

My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 touchscreen won't work: My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 laptop's touchscreen just stopped working on me. I am not sure if it was after an update or not. I have already googled ways to fix it, and disabling and re-enabling the touchscreen through the device manager didn't work. All drivers are up to...
  10. Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding

Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding: Hi All, Just joined the forum to ask this question because you all seem like a knowledgeable group. I updated to Windows 10 just after it came out over the summer, and it worked great for a month or so. Since then, my touch screen has been acting up on my Dell XPS 15 9530....