Windows 10: Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working

Discus and support Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working! Can someone help me figure out why please. I curently using a wired mouse but id like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhillipSnyder78, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working

Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working! Can someone help me figure out why please. I curently using a wired mouse but id like to use my touch pad

:)

PhillipSnyder78, Mar 25, 2022
  2. LijishL Win User

Touch Pad not working in dell inspiron 15 5558 after windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

i have a brand new dell inspiron 15 5558 with 8GB RAM 1TB HDD, it came with windows 8.1 and i have upgraded to windows 10.

after upgrading to windows 10 the touch pad is not working , it will work for few minutes after restarting and it will stop when i double tap or automatically stops after few minutes.

i have contacted DELL and they said there is not driver required for that touch pad in windows 10 and its something related to windows 10 OS and suggested to rollback to windows 8.1 which i was not happy to do,

i am looking for a permanent solution for this issue in windows 10.

can somebody help me out on this issue

thanks in advance.

LijishL, Mar 25, 2022
  3. Touch pad and double click not working with windows 10 upgrade

I have a 1 year old dell xps 13 laptop, which I recently upgraded to windows 10.

Having following problems

• Touch pad two finger scrolling not working
    • Touchpad double tap gesture not working
    • Display occasionally becomes hazy, almost unreadable, rebooting solves this temporarily, till it starts to act up again.

akhilesh99, Mar 25, 2022
  4. Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working

Windows 10 upgrade -Touch pad not working after login/restart

I have a Dell inspiron 3542 PC/laptop which was purchased with windows 8.1 installed. I recently upgraded the operating system to windows 10 by downloading it from microsoft website after which I have the following problem.

Immediately after logging in or restarting the computer the touch pad does not work and the cursor does not move. If however any key is pressed on the key board the touch pad starts working normally. The manufacturer Dell ran certain hardware tests and concluded
    there is no problem with the touchpad. They upgraded the BIOS and also installed the latest touchpad drivers. Still the problem persisted.

They suggested a clean reinstall of the OS.This has also been done but the problem continues.Can someone tell me what could be the cause for this problem and a step-wise procedure to rectify it? The local Dell service centre tells me that the drivers
    have not been updated for windows 10. Is it correct. By the way , I uninstalled the drivers and the problem disappeared but other issues like the intended files not opening cropped up. please help.

venkateswaranramamoorthy, Mar 25, 2022
Thema:

Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working

1. Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working - Similar Threads - Dell 1545 upgraded

2. Dell touch pad issues on chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell touch pad issues on chrome: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  3. Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working: Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working! Can someone help me figure out why please. I curently using a wired mouse but id like to use my touch pad...
  4. Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working: Dell 1545 upgraded to windows 10 now touch pad not working! Can someone help me figure out why please. I curently using a wired mouse but id like to use my touch pad...
  5. touch pad no working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad no working: touch pad no working. touch pad don't work after update. there no drivers that seems lost touch pad after update. drivers don't help... asus k751L https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-no-working/6acbfeea-2fe6-411b-ba39-30d9d673454b
  6. Dell inspiron 15 touch pad not working on Windows 10

Dell inspiron 15 touch pad not working on Windows 10: For the last few days my touchpad has stopped working on windows 10. My system has a dual boot setup. I have installed windows 10 and ubuntu on my system. Touchpad works fine in Ubuntu, but has problems in windows 10. There was an article regarding updating the driver, but I...
  7. Left click not working on Dell touch pad, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left click not working on Dell touch pad, Windows 10: Checked settings, primary is left click, tried deleting and Installing the driver, still no luck. What can be done? submitted by /u/advaitha_ram [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoh3wk/left_click_not_working_on_dell_touch_pad_windows/
  8. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: Hello, i have recently updated my dell laptop which is, running on 32 bit operating system, windows 7 professional OS to windows 10 pro. but after the update my touch pad stopped working. i have tried many drivers but nothing was compatible . isn't there a compatible driver...
  9. Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails: This laptop came with Vista and I was able to upgrade it to Windows 8 Pro and both keys are found in the system by ShowKey Plus Further to my thread Application that will check the compatibility of all existing hardware I have opened this new thread which is about upgrade...
  10. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: I've recently updated to the newest windows update for widows 10 and my touch pad had gotten finicky after the update before the latest but now it does not work at all I've surfed the web on the issue and tried reinstalling the driver but it still does not work I need help...