Windows 10: Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object

Discus and support Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i paste a cutout or copied selection the object appears in the selection box normally. When i put the currsor in the box and click the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BARRY BOOTHMAN, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object

When i paste a cutout or copied selection the object appears in the selection box normally.

When i put the currsor in the box and click the left mouse button it acts o.k.

When i hold down the left button and move tne mouse, the selected object moves o.k. But...……..

When the object moves, it leaves a black trail behind it, sometimes as wide as the selection box.

If i dont quickly click the right mouse button thee smear will have to be reslected and deleted.

Then i'm back to square one...………………………………...please help

Thank you BARRY BOOTHMAN

:)

BARRY BOOTHMAN, Apr 15, 2019
  2. SMKC1 Win User

Awake from Sleep Issue - Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit. When waking from sleep mode computer is in some sort of search loop (appears to be Bing) - it does not do this after shutdown and restart. The way I found to get it out of the search loop is to open Settings from
    the Start Menu and type any letter into the search bar, then a line item list of options appears on the left side of the screen; when I select the home icon on the upper left corner of the screen the typical selection of Settings tiles appears and the computer
    runs fine until the next time it wakes from sleep. I have tried lots of things including restore point and even a clean install with no luck.

SMKC1, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Cutting and copying in Paint greyed out

Hello Mary,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Paint greyed out option in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• How exactly are you opening the pictures in Paint?
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the pictures in paint and check?

We suggest you to once try copy the picture and then paste it in paint and check if you are able to use the cut option.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 15, 2019
  4. elk117 Win User

Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object

How to copy and paste into Paint

Within Windows 2007 under start you had a list of installed programmes and features and under the title Accessories amongst other useful things you had Paint. There one could copy and paste text from a Word document and save it as a picture file but under
    the new paint how do you do the same thing? With the option of as new canvas I'm given the choice of copying a picture, draw etc but cannot see of find where I can copy and paste text.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

elk117, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object

1. Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object - Similar Threads - Dell 3670 bit

2. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint copy and paste: Hello, Ever since the new Windows 11 update, MS paint keep resizing my pictures. Everytime I copy a MS paint picture in MS powerpoint or MS word, my picture is smaller exactly 28%. Resizing it causes a loss in image quality. do not compress in advance options of MS powerpoint...
  3. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint copy and paste: Hello, Ever since the new Windows 11 update, MS paint keep resizing my pictures. Everytime I copy a MS paint picture in MS powerpoint or MS word, my picture is smaller exactly 28%. Resizing it causes a loss in image quality. do not compress in advance options of MS powerpoint...
  4. Win 10 32-bit to 64-bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 32-bit to 64-bit: Hello, I recently upgraded my old Dell Optiplex 390 pc I had laying around. I started with updating to Windows 10 then added some more RAM to the system. Unfortunately i'm running on the 32 bit OS and it cannot use the extra 5 RAM i added to it and its currently being used as...
  5. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint copy and paste: Since around the 12th August update I have had a problem with MS Paint (not the 3D version). Trying to copy and paste small areas of a picture still works as before but not if you then want to move the pasted bit. Pasted bits below a certain number of pixels can't be moved...
  6. Awake from Sleep Issue - Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Awake from Sleep Issue - Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit. When waking from sleep mode computer is in some sort of search loop (appears to be Bing) - it does not do this after shutdown and restart. The way I found to get it out of the search loop is to open Settings from the Start Menu and...
  7. win 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 64 bit: Hello, I have win 10 64 bit, is there a way i can run a game that is 32 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/win-10-64-bit/df9c9918-85fb-40e3-924b-7feeaf5c44a9
  8. win 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 64 bit: I bought a disc win 10 0em from newegg. ok here,s the question if I get a new motherboard I will be able to activate like win 7 right? clean install from dvd it has a license on the package. 40253
  9. Scanket 3670: Looking for a driver for Win 140 64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanket 3670: Looking for a driver for Win 140 64: Hello I can't find the proper driver for my old HP Scanjet 3670. Anyone has a source for it? There is some weird site that are proposing drivers, but I don't trust them Martin 29348
  10. Win 10 32 bit to Win 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 32 bit to Win 10 64 bit: I am wanting to upgrade my wife's comp from win 10 32 bit to win 10 64 bit, her win 10 is activated. I've downloaded the Win 10 64 bit ISO to my machine (Win 10 64 bit). Do I just burn the ISO to DVD and then boot my wife's machine with that or do I mount it on my machine...