Windows 10: Dell 5480 Bluetooth corrupt

Discus and support Dell 5480 Bluetooth corrupt in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Bluetooth stack on my Dell 5480 (Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 x64) is corrupt. Bluetooth adapter is Qualcomm QCA61x4a; I have tried deleting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Katanga, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Katanga Win User

Dell 5480 Bluetooth corrupt

The Bluetooth stack on my Dell 5480 (Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 x64) is corrupt. Bluetooth adapter is Qualcomm QCA61x4a; I have tried deleting the device and its drivers in Device Manager and reinstalling multiple times. Always, the device fails with an Event 17, BTHUSB "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. The driver has been unloaded." message.

If I uninstall and reinstall the device and run the Bluetooth troubleshooter before the device fails, the troubleshooter completes successfully and reports no problems.
    Can anyone advise?

:)

Katanga, Feb 6, 2019
  2. doobes Win User

Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

Hi all,

Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it.

I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been able to restore functionality by reinstalling the driver, doing a system restore, etc.

Trouble is, this time, I've run into a brick wall.

Last night I got an alert from the Dell Update daemon that they were installing an update.

This morning everything was working fine and then blink, no more bluetooth mouse. Cycling power on the mouse did nothing and a quick check indicated no Bluetooth device listing in Settings->Devices.

I've downloaded the Intel bluetooth drivers from the Dell website and initially did a repair, and then when that didn't work a removal and then installation. No luck. I've also done a

Restarting the laptop doesn't change anything. No bluetooth.

Looking in the Device Manager, there is no listing for any Bluetooth devices.

Any ideas?

Chris

doobes, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Dell 5580 and Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

We love the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - it's easy for everyone to walk in with their laptop and connect to project their screen. Except for those who have Dell 5580s.

The Dell 5480s and SurfacePros connect great, but not the Dell 5580s.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this for the 5580s?

LorieRodriguez, Feb 6, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Dell 5480 Bluetooth corrupt - Similar Threads - Dell 5480 Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Driver Corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Corrupted: I tried troubleshooting my Bluetooth and it gave me the bolded error below:Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth is reporting error code 52. Unfortunately this error code cannot be fixed by the troubleshooter. Please try visiting your device manufacturer's support website for more...
  3. Bluetooth Driver Corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Corrupted: I tried troubleshooting my Bluetooth and it gave me the bolded error below:Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth is reporting error code 52. Unfortunately this error code cannot be fixed by the troubleshooter. Please try visiting your device manufacturer's support website for more...
  4. dell latitude 5480 volume buttons not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell latitude 5480 volume buttons not working.: ive tried looking around on the internet, but i couldnt find a solution. my f1, f2, and f3 buttons wont change my volume. i have to go to the taskbar to change it, which is not very convenient for games....
  5. dell latitude 5480 volume buttons not working.

dell latitude 5480 volume buttons not working.: ive tried looking around on the internet, but i couldnt find a solution. my f1, f2, and f3 buttons wont change my volume. i have to go to the taskbar to change it, which is not very convenient for games....
  6. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

bluetooth driver on Dell laptop: Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt...
  7. Dell 5480 - cant sign in using only fingerprint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell 5480 - cant sign in using only fingerprint: Hello, I have properly configured FP in my Dell. When I try to log in using it I get message "to log in PIN is necessary". Is any way to use FP as only method of authentication during login? Win10 2004. submitted by /u/puszcza [link] [comments]...
  8. Missing/Corrupted bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing/Corrupted bluetooth: I have missing/corrupted bluetooth drivers. I've tried reinstalling the drivers manually for my specific system. I've done the sfc /scannow command and the DISM one. Bluetooth isn't listed in my device manager anymore. I've tried going to services.msc, and starting the...
  9. Dell Laptop (Latitude 5480) Keyboard lagging horribly, have tried everything and I am at a...

Dell Laptop (Latitude 5480) Keyboard lagging horribly, have tried everything and I am at a...: I've had my Dell laptop (Latitude 5480) for exactly a year now, and about a week ago the keyboard stopped functioning as normal and started lagging horribly. What I mean is, after I press a key, I have to wait about 2-4 seconds before I press another key, or else the second...
  10. Dell 7710 Bluetooth

Dell 7710 Bluetooth: I have a Dell 7710 with a Intel 8260 wifi/bluetooth card. I am trying to pair a Bluetooth headset (blue buds X) and it does not see the headset. I have the headset in pairing mode and the PC is searching, but it never finds it (or anything nearby). My droid turbo 2 phone...