Windows 10: Dell AIO not posting

Discus and support Dell AIO not posting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having problems with a certain PC. It is a Dell OptiPlex 7450 AIO non-touchscreen with a no-post problem. When it is powered on, the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CRB-, Oct 2, 2018.

1. CRB- Win User

Dell AIO not posting

Hello, I am having problems with a certain PC. It is a Dell OptiPlex 7450 AIO non-touchscreen with a no-post problem. When it is powered on, the power light next to the power button will turn on and the DVD-RW drive will open, but the monitor will show no signal and the hard drive LED will not turn on and I do not know why it happens, and I hope that there is a solution to this fix and I appreciate any responses, thanks!

:)

CRB-, Oct 2, 2018
  2. CRB- Win User

Dell AIO not posting

Hello, I am having problems with a certain PC. It is a Dell OptiPlex 7450 AIO non-touchscreen with a no-post problem. When it is powered on, the power light next to the power button will turn on and the DVD-RW drive will open, but the monitor will show
    no signal and the hard drive LED will not turn on and I do not know why it happens, and I hope that there is a solution to this fix and I appreciate any responses, thanks!

CRB-, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Dell AIO not posting

Hi there,

This is most certainly a hardware fault, you should post to a hardware forum, specific for Dell hardware issues as they will be best suited to assist you.

I would however suggest you take it back to the supplier if it’s still within warranty.

Kind Regards

Ryan

Ryan Licchelli, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Dell AIO not posting

dell 922 aio printer

Hi,

We’ve found out that the driver for your Dell AIO 922 is no longer supported by Windows 10. To better assist you, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer for them to check the drivers that will be compatible to your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Dell AIO not posting

1. Dell AIO not posting - Similar Threads - Dell AIO posting

2. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank: HiI have a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO which I have remotely upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Pro to see if it would resolve the issue, the screen is completely blank.I can remote dial in with Teamviewer, the only options for the screen resolution is 640x480, which brings me to think there...
  3. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank: HiI have a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO which I have remotely upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Pro to see if it would resolve the issue, the screen is completely blank.I can remote dial in with Teamviewer, the only options for the screen resolution is 640x480, which brings me to think there...
  4. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DELL AIO USB/Touch Screen no longer fuction

DELL AIO USB/Touch Screen no longer fuction: Hello, After upgrading to the last 2004 feature update, my touch screen and usb ports no longer work. I can't uninstall the feature update and have tried just about everything I could think of. Windows 10 home 2004 19041.508 TIA Dave...
  6. Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 home v/1909 Dell Inspirom 3275 AIO: I used the 'reset this PC' which finished with just the admin account. When trying to add another account in settings it runs lusrmg which shows 'Local user and group -This snap in may not be used with this edition of Windows 10 .......' . How do I create another account?...
  7. DELL 968 AIO - Communication not available with computer

DELL 968 AIO - Communication not available with computer: I down loaded Windows 10 PRO two days ago upgrading from Windows 7 PRO which was running fine. I made no changes what so ever and now I cannot get the printer or FAX to communicate with the computer. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO making humming noise

Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO making humming noise: For the past few days, my Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO has been making this loud humming noise and I'm not sure why. What can I do to diagnose this problem and hopefully correct it? Steve 101275
  9. How Do I Boot From a DVD - Dell AIO

How Do I Boot From a DVD - Dell AIO: I have my parents' 6 month old Dell All-In-One monstrosity. Since these is practically nothing on the chassis beyond the service tag number I had to use that to determine that it's a Dell Inspiron 24 5488 with a 64 bit Windows 10 OS. I have no idea if it's Home or Pro.I have...
  10. Dell No POST Info on Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell No POST Info on Boot: I have a dell Precision 7910 Tower with Win 10. When booting, I have no POST info displayed. Just the DELL in a big circle before going into windows. The same is on two Dell XPS8700. Anyone know of this is normal for Dell Systems with Win 10? thanks, 77645