Windows 10: DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft...

Discus and support DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft updates. Anyone know why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RASeaberg, Feb 16, 2021.

1. RASeaberg Win User

DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft...

DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft updates. Anyone know why?

:)

RASeaberg, Feb 16, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices

Dell customers will be among the first to experience Windows 10, Microsoft's best operating system yet, when it launches tomorrow. For those who purchased Windows 10-based devices during Dell's pre-sale period, systems will start shipping today with free next-business-day delivery. Today, nearly 70 configurations of laptops and 2-in-1s and desktops and all-in-ones featuring Windows 10 are available on Dell.com and 51 Dell systems will be available from leading retailers beginning tomorrow.

Whether buying a new Dell device or upgrading an existing PC, Dell makes it quick and easy to get the most from Windows 10 features, such as support for secure sign-on through integrated Intel RealSense cameras and unprecedented touch capabilities on select Dell screens. Unique to the Dell experience, proactive service and support options including ProSupport Plus and Premium Support keep commercial and consumer customers up and running easily while maintaining the health of their systems.

DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft... 98a_thm.jpg

Dell and Windows 10: Better Together
    Dell and Microsoft engineers began work on the key features of Windows 10 in 2013 to help Dell design fantastic, new PC solutions for customers. PCs integrating Intel RealSense 3D cameras that Dell helped pioneer on Venue tablets deliver facial recognition to help enable Windows Hello sign in. Dell can help maximize the rich-media experience of Windows 10 with Waves MaxxAudio, and help provide a great Cortana experience with cutting-edge audio integration. Through Dell touch enabled screens and Continuum on Windows 10, PCs can now deliver incredible on-screen experiences and the comfortable touch interaction that users have come to enjoy on devices like smart phones.

With Windows 10, commercial customers can get the preeminent solutions and services that set Dell apart from the competition. Dell continues to offer the industry's most secure commercial devices through its comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and leading-edge malware prevention with the Dell Data Protection portfolio - and the industry's most manageable commercial devices.3 The management capabilities built into Dell's commercial portfolio, like the Dell Client Command Suite, offer free automation tools that significantly reduce time spent deploying, monitoring and updating systems.

Dell Brings Windows 10 to Customers First
    As announced in mid-June, Dell was among the first to offer Windows 10 preloaded systems for pre-sales. In North America those orders will start shipping today with free next-day delivery. In addition to the U.S. and Canada, customers have been able to pre-order systems in China as of July 20, and the United Kingdom beginning on July 22. Customers in Brazil can start ordering systems on July 29.

Retail customers in the U.S. have had the opportunity to purchase Windows 10 devices on QVC since July 14, and will be able to purchase systems from other leading retailers, including Best Buy, Microcenter and Staples, starting tomorrow. Customers in Brazil and China will be able to purchase Dell devices with Windows 10 in August, and in the UK products will be available at retail in October.

Beyond innovative and award-winning products, Dell offers OS help for Windows 10 with chat and 24x7 online and phone priority access to expert technicians when you add Dell Premium Support or ProSupport Plus for PCs and Tablets. To help all customers make a smooth transition to Windows 10, Dell support is publishing a series of Web videos that cover topics including how to upgrade to Windows 10, key features, basic functions of the new OS, and how to use the OS on virtual desktops. Additional videos will be influenced by customer conversations and inquiries received across support. Hosted on the Dell YouTube channel, the videos are available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese.

#DellLounge Powered by Windows 10
    To celebrate the launch of Windows 10, Dell and Microsoft are hosting a #DellLounge Powered by Windows 10 pop-up activation in Chicago from July 30 through August 2. The four-day event will overlook Grant Park and bring new Windows 10 features to life on the latest Windows 10-ready devices from Dell and Alienware through interactive experiences, learning labs and entertainment from Morgan Page, A-Trak, Residual Kid, Jack and Jack, Mahogany Lox and others. There will also be engaging programming and demonstrations celebrating the people and organizations making a difference around the world like Goodwill Industries, Girl Scouts of the USA, Academy for Global Citizenship and more. Superstar Social Media influencers like Josh Leyva, Hunter March and ChimneySwift11 will be broadcasting live from the site, alongside leading entertainment blogger Jared Eng of Just Jared.

btarunr, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Soham Win User
    Fix for frequent crashes on a dell 2-in-1 laptop

I have a Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 laptop.

Model: Dell Inspiron 13-5378.
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500 CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90GHz
    Installed Memory: 8 GB
    64-bit Windows 10, x64 based processor.

It usually crashes when there is a game running. It crashes even when a GBA emulator is running. Some times the laptop can handle a game client running by itself and nothing else running. But most of the times it crashes when any game is running.

The laptop is around 6 months old. In the first couple of months it didn't crash. It hasn't been damaged in any way.

Soham, Feb 16, 2021
  4. wiganken Win User

DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft...

DELL Update For Windows 10 - Is it needed?

DELL Update For Windows 10 (DELL U4W10) installed on DELL Inspiron 15-3576 with Windows 10 v1909 build 18363.535.

18th Dec. 2019 the program updated itself from v3.0.1 (installed on 28/11/2018) to v3.1.0 so it is obviously an active app.

1. About two weeks ago I uninstalled three apps that were “DELL SupportAssist” or related to it. I left the “DELL Update For Windows 10” installed but is it necessary?
    2. What does DELL U4W10 do? Is it bloatware or a useful app?
    3. Although it appears in “Installed Programs” it is not shown in the Start programs (Apps) list so is this a background App that is not intended for running manually?

Thanks in advance.

wiganken, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. DELL all-in-one running windows 10 is now crashing frequently after Dell and or Microsoft... - Similar Threads - DELL running crashing

2. Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue: The mouse pointer can be moved around the screen but it's jerky, the click doesn't work and the keyboard doesn't work. Usually within a minute or so I hear a ding and everything is fine. Sometimes though it can take 5 mins....
  3. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  4. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  5. Continuous Loop after an attempt to reset Dell All-in-One

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Loop after an attempt to reset Dell All-in-One: I have a dell Inspiron 24 that I am attempting to reset. Now that it has finished, it is in a continuous loop of the dell logo popping up once I turn it on. It has be doing this for over 18 hours. Hardware is fine. Unable to enter into safe mode, none of the settings using...
  6. Continuous Loop after an attempt to reset Dell All-in-One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous Loop after an attempt to reset Dell All-in-One: I have a dell Inspiron 24 that I am attempting to reset. Now that it has finished, it is in a continuous loop of the dell logo popping up once I turn it on. It has be doing this for over 18 hours. Hardware is fine. Unable to enter into safe mode, none of the settings using...
  7. Continuous Loop after an attempt to reset Dell All-in-One

8. windows 10 display on dell all in one 2305

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 display on dell all in one 2305: How do I get windows 10 to stretch to full display on my dell all in one 2305? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-display-on-dell-all-in-one-2305/45f0d84e-ea34-493d-9f3d-caf58fc80df3
  9. Password for Dell All-in-One

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password for Dell All-in-One: I am trying to log into my Dell All-in-One desktop. It will not take my password and it will not let me reset the password. Please advise what I might do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-dell-all-in-one/91d0ccf0-42e7-4a75-b2e4-1a727dba2035
  10. Dell All-in-One HDMI problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell All-in-One HDMI problem: Hello again, it's been a while since I needed advice from the experts through 7 and 10 Forums. We recently acquired a Dell All-in-One. Nice budget computer. I have completed all the updates and exporting from our old upright under-desk computer. This took several days as I...