Windows 10: Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.

Discus and support Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, A different headset same result. normally when i would plug in, the speakers stopped and the headset had audio. Anyone have an idea, it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimmicmac, Apr 28, 2021.

1. jimmicmac Win User

Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.

Hi, A different headset same result. normally when i would plug in, the speakers stopped and the headset had audio. Anyone have an idea, it would beappreciated. Jim

:)

jimmicmac, Apr 28, 2021
  2. AJB1043 Win User

No Sound of Exterior Speakers

Troubleshooting with no sound of exterior speakers windows 10 Any suggestions please?

AJB1043, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Wullail Win User
    chat headset for chat & game audio through speakers

'normally' , for that sort of thing , IF it shows up as an audio device under 'playback devices', you make your game speakers the 'default' device and your headset the 'default communications device'.

Depends if the chat headset shows up in the list though.

Wullail, Apr 28, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers. :p

cadaveca, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers. - Similar Threads - Dell touch screen

2. Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc: I've recently gotten two new headphones for Christmas, both of which are very high quality Sony and Steelseries arctis 4 and sound great on every device except for my personal computer. Ive tried other windows computers and they sound just fine. My computer does this for...
  3. Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc: I've recently gotten two new headphones for Christmas, both of which are very high quality Sony and Steelseries arctis 4 and sound great on every device except for my personal computer. Ive tried other windows computers and they sound just fine. My computer does this for...
  4. only one speaker is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    only one speaker is working: Hello, I'm having trouble with my windows 10 pc, apparently only one speaker is working. I tried troubleshooting but it won't fix the issue. The speaker works fine on my Linux PC. What should I do?...
  5. Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.: Hi, A different headset same result. normally when i would plug in, the speakers stopped and the headset had audio. Anyone have an idea, it would beappreciated. Jim...
  6. have no sound speakers my dell all in one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    have no sound speakers my dell all in one: no sound thru speakers dell all in one. using windows 10. microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-no-sound-speakers-my-dell-all-in-one/e5f88064-8c54-4b18-a471-ade71195fb70
  7. Only one speaker at a time

Only one speaker at a time: I have two Sony Extra Bass speakers connected via Bluetooth to my Dell running Windows 10. The problem is only ONE of the two speakers will work at one time. So, both speakers work and the volume is fine. In the Device Manager both speakers appear under both the Bluetooth...
  8. Audio only playing on one side of my headset.

Audio only playing on one side of my headset.: About two weeks ago, I accidentally knee'd my headphone jack out of my laptop, and when I plugged it back in, it only played on the left side. This isn't my headphone, because I tested on another laptop and my Xbox one. It still works on both sides on those devices, but it...
  9. Another Dell Touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another Dell Touch screen: Would it be possible to run windows 8 and 10 on dual Boot so that I can use my touch screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-dell-touch-screen/daab54ff-9e6a-4944-aa51-9b2ed7e433e3
  10. No Sound of Exterior Speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound of Exterior Speakers: Troubleshooting with no sound of exterior speakers windows 10 Any suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-of-exterior-speakers/78830900-a411-4e11-8d1c-ca6545f3f364