Windows 10: Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors

Discus and support Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Over the last few months, most of us have been getting reacquainted with our PCs at home. We know that having the right PC, complemented by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors

Source: https://blog.dell.com/en-us/power-yo...ries-monitors/

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2020

2. Dell Monitor Camera

I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed thread about activating the camera but when I try the steps it keeps going to the laptop camera.

Suggestions or am I asking the impossible.

SandyM-798, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Dell xps needs monitor help

Hello mark,

Please try the following steps and see if it resolves your issue:

• Press Windows Key + P to extended monitor options.
    • Select "Extend".
    You can also try changing this option by right clicking on your Desktop and selecting "Display Options".

Let us know if it helps.

Ian Ser, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors

Dell XPS 15.6 Monitor issues

Hi,

Monitors may not work as expected if the driver is not up-to-date. With this said, we suggest that you check if you have the latest drivers installed. In addition, we would like to ask some questions that may help us to isolate the issue.

• Does the external monitor work with your laptop before?
    • Have you tried to connect the external monitor to your desktop?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors

1. Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors - Similar Threads - Dell announces XPS

2. Dell XPS Monitor Blinking/flashing - fixed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell XPS Monitor Blinking/flashing - fixed!: After trying all the other solutions online, I turned off HDR and it fixed my problem.I don't see this anywhere else so thought I'd post it here in case it helps someone else....
  3. Dell XPS Monitor Blinking/flashing - fixed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell XPS Monitor Blinking/flashing - fixed!: After trying all the other solutions online, I turned off HDR and it fixed my problem.I don't see this anywhere else so thought I'd post it here in case it helps someone else....
  4. Upgrade Old Dell XPS 15 9550 vs Buying New Dell XPS Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade Old Dell XPS 15 9550 vs Buying New Dell XPS Laptop?: Hey all. I posted this a while back but did not get a new battery nor get a new computer. My laptop battery is now 2.5 years and about 92% worn out. I had bought a replacement for it 2.5 years ago when the originally battery lasted for 1.5 years. So I mentioned I play online...
  5. Dell Announces New G Series of Gaming Systems

in Windows 10 News
    Dell Announces New G Series of Gaming Systems: Summer is traditionally a season for togetherness – family vacations, backyard barbeques and outdoor festivals. Of course, all things traditional have been upended recently and the concept of togetherness has been redefined. As a father of two young girls whose...
  6. internet dell XPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet dell XPS: Hi I just bought the Dell XPS 13 7390 I7, and somehow i missed out that it didnt come with Windows 10. It came with Ubuntu Linux. I decided that it was probably quicker to download and install Windows 10 via the official website, and did so using the USB method. I removed...
  7. Dell announces new XPS 13 2-in-1 at Computex 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Dell announces new XPS 13 2-in-1 at Computex 2019: Just announced! With over 1 billion colors, the InfinityEdge HDR display on the new #DellXPS 13 2-in-1 will leave you awestruck. Follow along the #DellExperience at #Computex2019 for all the upcoming details! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 133527
  8. Keyboard backlighting on Dell XPS 13 series laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard backlighting on Dell XPS 13 series laptop: I just did a Windows 10 update on my laptop and now the back lighting of the keyboard is turned off. How do I turn it back on?...
  9. Dell announces new Inspiron Gaming Desktop with AMD Ryzen

in Windows 10 News
    Dell announces new Inspiron Gaming Desktop with AMD Ryzen: Today, ahead of E3, Dell announced they are updating their Inspiron Gaming Desktop, powered by Windows 10, with latest 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors (up to 8 core, 16-thread), providing gamers with strong performance at an accessible price. [img] Here’s four things you can...
  10. Dell 2710 xps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell 2710 xps: I have tried to install windows 10 numerous different ways. it installs perfectly, but i have no internet access. it recognizes the internet, but won't allow connection....has anyone been able to install windows 10 on the 2710 including use of the internet 16905