Windows 10: Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

Discus and support Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone can help, please.Recently took delivery of a Dell optiplex 7090, Windows 10 Pro, connected to a Dell C6522QT but can not get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Garth_Touchscreen, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

Wondering if anyone can help, please.Recently took delivery of a Dell optiplex 7090, Windows 10 Pro, connected to a Dell C6522QT but can not get the touch screen to work.Run all the diagnostics and updated Bios etc., under about for the optiplex it tells me 'No pen or touch input is available for this display'Device Manager has HID - compliant touch screen under hidden devices but no option to activate and all drivers show as being up to date. Gone through all the Microsoft troubleshooting suggestions.Any ideas?

:)

Garth_Touchscreen, Aug 12, 2022

2. My Dell Inspiron touchscreen turns off.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with the sensitivity of the touchscreen. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the model number of the Dell Inspiron Laptop?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as refered in these articles and let us know the status.

1. What to try if your touchscreen doesn't
      work
    2. Enable and disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
    3. How to Troubleshoot Touchscreen Issues

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 12, 2022
  3. touchscreen on Dell Inspiron not working

Hi Debora,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing touchscreen issue. One possible cause could be an outdated driver. I would like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify the changes made on the computer prior to the issue.

Meanwhile, you have to make sure that touchscreen is enabled. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, then select
      Device Manager.
    • Expland Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant
      touch screen.
    • Select the Action tab at the top of the window. Select
      Enable

For your reference, check this article.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Hardware and Devices. Click
      Run as administrator.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 12, 2022
  4. paulski Win User

Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

1. Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues - Similar Threads - Dell c65522QT Touchscreen

2. Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues: Wondering if anyone can help, please.Recently took delivery of a Dell optiplex 7090, Windows 10 Pro, connected to a Dell C6522QT but can not get the touch screen to work.Run all the diagnostics and updated Bios etc., under about for the optiplex it tells me 'No pen or touch...
  3. Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues: Wondering if anyone can help, please.Recently took delivery of a Dell optiplex 7090, Windows 10 Pro, connected to a Dell C6522QT but can not get the touch screen to work.Run all the diagnostics and updated Bios etc., under about for the optiplex it tells me 'No pen or touch...
  4. DELL LATITUE TOUCHSCREEN ISSUES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DELL LATITUE TOUCHSCREEN ISSUES: After the last windows 10 update i keep getting a flashing bubble to the right side of the screen and the mouse pointer seems to be stuck inside the bubble. i can barely move the mouse pointed but to have full control i have to uninstall the HID touchscreen device which...
  5. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  6. touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchscreen issues: my touchscreen will randomly work, then stop working for hours on end. which is a huge problem for me, considering I use the touchscreen to draw, and make it easier to get around on my laptop. help, anyone?? I really need it, it's really frustrating....
  7. Issue with touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with touchscreen?: Hello all, Wondering if anyone has has a similar issue. As a bit of background the machines at the school I look after have dual screen setups, one for the machine and one is a 65” touchscreen occasionally the screen on the pc goes black and the only screen is the...
  8. DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  9. DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  10. Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding

Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding: Hi All, Just joined the forum to ask this question because you all seem like a knowledgeable group. I updated to Windows 10 just after it came out over the summer, and it worked great for a month or so. Since then, my touch screen has been acting up on my Dell XPS 15 9530....