Windows 10: Dell Computer Freezing and black screen while login after Windows update KB4523204 KB4523205

Discus and support Dell Computer Freezing and black screen while login after Windows update KB4523204 KB4523205 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computers Keep freezing and too slow after windows update almost 5 Dell PC I received the same complaint today and one of them I uninstalled the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rilju, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Rilju Win User

Dell Computer Freezing and black screen while login after Windows update KB4523204 KB4523205

Computers Keep freezing and too slow after windows update almost 5 Dell PC I received the same complaint today and one of them I uninstalled the update KB4523204 and it takes almost 3 hours because of slow and Disabled windows update in services.msc , others I can't uninstall the last update so I did restore. need to find a solution for this issue we have almost 270 PC in our organization Dell Computer Freezing and black screen while login after Windows update KB4523204 KB4523205 8b1bfe21-c1e5-4e5b-b240-b87f6a65d419?upload=true.jpg running windows 10.

:)

Rilju, Mar 6, 2020
  2. sermudkip Win User

Computer freezing at login screen

hi,

My computer started freezing at the login screen yesterday. I cant do anything with it anymore since it disables all the usb, and keyboard/mouse ports. I have reinstalled windows and installed all my drivers again, but it freezes at normal windows updates which is kind of odd.

Is there a way to fix this?

cheers,

sermudkip, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 6, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Dell Computer Freezing and black screen while login after Windows update KB4523204 KB4523205

Dell 3455 black screen

Hello,

We suggest following the steps here in
    Troubleshoot black screen problems
    and see if it resolves the issue.

Update us on the results.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Dell Computer Freezing and black screen while login after Windows update KB4523204 KB4523205 - Similar Threads - Dell Computer Freezing

2. Black Screen after Windows Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Windows Login: Hi, I suddenly started to get a black screen no cursor after logging into Windows. A couple of times when the problem started, I was able to see my desktop after logging in maybe 25% of the time but now the issue is happening every time. Weirdly enough, I don't see my BIOS...
  3. Black Screen after Windows Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after Windows Login: Hi, I suddenly started to get a black screen no cursor after logging into Windows. A couple of times when the problem started, I was able to see my desktop after logging in maybe 25% of the time but now the issue is happening every time. Weirdly enough, I don't see my BIOS...
  4. Black Screen after Windows Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows black screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows black screen after login: So basically, I shut down my pc to go do something else and when I came back and turned on my pc, after logging into my account, I was presented with a black screen with a cursor. I tried restarting windows explorer via task manager, restarting the pc, using Windows logo key...
  6. After update dell blue/black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update dell blue/black screen: So after a recent windows 10 update I've had these screens appear. I cant get rid of it and get to safe mode If tried 3 times reset numerous times, turned off. Unplugged. Cleaned out cables and replugged in Please help. [IMG][IMG]...
  7. After update dell blue/black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update dell blue/black screen: So after a recent windows 10 update I've had these screens appear. I cant get rid of it and get to safe mode If tried 3 times reset numerous times, turned off. Unplugged. Cleaned out cables and replugged in Please help. [IMG][IMG]...
  8. Windows 10 either freezes after login or black screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 either freezes after login or black screen before login: The problem from the older thread about graphic driver persisted, but uninstall and reinstalling the same driver didn't do anything to fix at all. It was fine yesterday until I put it to sleep and left it for around 3 hours. The laptop froze a lot when I tried to login in...
  9. Computer booting to black screen after login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer booting to black screen after login.: Hi, My computer recently seems to be having some issue where after I logged in, sometimes it will boot to a black screen with only a cursor. I can't seem to open task manager through ctrl+alt+delete as it doesn't respond. The only way that I can boot back into the desktop...
  10. Computer freezing at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing at login screen: hi, My computer started freezing at the login screen yesterday. I cant do anything with it anymore since it disables all the usb, and keyboard/mouse ports. I have reinstalled windows and installed all my drivers again, but it freezes at normal windows updates which is kind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4523204