Windows 10: Dell Computer isn’t showing WiFi Networks

Discus and support Dell Computer isn’t showing WiFi Networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I live in an apartment building and my Windows 10 Dell computer was working perfectly until this morning when it would no longer show the apartment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HangMan97, Apr 24, 2020.

1. HangMan97 Win User

Dell Computer isn’t showing WiFi Networks

I live in an apartment building and my Windows 10 Dell computer was working perfectly until this morning when it would no longer show the apartment WiFi. I know that the WiFi is not the issue because my phone is connecting no problem and so are all of my roommates devices on the same network. I have tried running trouble shoots and have not been able to find an issue. Please help I need this computer to work.

:)

HangMan97, Apr 24, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 24, 2020
  3. pewe Win User
    Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Dell Computer isn’t showing WiFi Networks [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Dell Computer isn’t showing WiFi Networks [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

4. GeorgeD55 Win User

ethernet computer does not show wifi computer in file explorer network list

My desktop computer is connected to my router with ethernet & does not show my WiFi connected laptop computer in the file explorer network list in the left pane. The desktop computer does list itself in the network list. The laptop shows both computers
    in its network list. This worked a couple weeks ago before a windows 10 update was done on both computers. I've tried just about everything with no luck. What could be the problem?

GeorgeD55, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Dell Computer isn’t showing WiFi Networks - Similar Threads - Dell Computer isn’t

2. Home wifi isn’t showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home wifi isn’t showing up: As the title states my wifi network isn’t showing up on my computer. Other labtops and phones are able to connect but not my own lab top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-wifi-isnt-showing-up/d5abee2f-3889-4fdc-bd17-8dfdd6c43efb
  3. Home wifi isn’t showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home wifi isn’t showing up: As the title states my wifi network isn’t showing up on my computer. Other labtops and phones are able to connect but not my own lab top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-wifi-isnt-showing-up/d5abee2f-3889-4fdc-bd17-8dfdd6c43efb
  4. Home wifi isn’t showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  6. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  7. Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings: Just wondering why I don’t have a wifi option in my settings/how to fix this problem. New to windows so a little lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-isnt-showing-up-in-network-and-internet-tab/748de7ac-9d70-4cea-901c-314225bfdb4a
  8. Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings

Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings: Just wondering why I don’t have a wifi option in my settings/how to fix this problem. New to windows so a little lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-isnt-showing-up-in-network-and-internet-tab/748de7ac-9d70-4cea-901c-314225bfdb4a
  9. My wifi driver isn’t showing up

My wifi driver isn’t showing up: I recently bought a new pc custom build everything was running smooth but after the first day the wifi networks weren’t showing and then I decided to uninstall the wifi driver so I could reinstall in but after restarting my pc the wifi driver isn’t showing up Pls don’t say...
  10. Computer isn’t detecting wifi

Computer isn’t detecting wifi: I can only connect to my wifi when I restart my router, but it usually disconnects straight away or only works for a little. It doesn’t discover internets around me although sometimes one occasionally pops up. My internet works fine on other devices such as my phone but this...