Windows 10: dell computer

Discus and support dell computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Is this a good reading on this Dell desktop i just acquired also, why do i get the desktop error message when trying to save to desktop THANK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Dec 21, 2018.

1. timmaddox Win User

dell computer

Hi

Is this a good reading on this Dell desktop i just acquired

also, why do i get the desktop error message when trying to save to desktop

THANK YOU

TIM dell computer e3fc9b9e-723c-41e1-9f28-3efe9c18bfe1?upload=true.png dell computer b2d80bfd-4bcc-485c-8d2d-30ef78703ad6?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Dec 21, 2018

2. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

http://www.dell.com/support/article...-to-windows-10-creators-update?lang=en#XPS-NB

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Steve C Win User
    Dell computer

I don't bother with Dell bloatware like support assist. Just goto Dell's support page, enter your service tag and find the option for manual driver downloads. Start here https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk...t1?app=drivers

You should then see a list of all drivers for manual download.

Steve C, Dec 21, 2018
  4. dell computer

Dell to create AMD based computer

Dell to market AMD based computers

Dell Inc has informed its Taiwan contract makers of plans to develop devices based on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's microprocessors, and these suppliers are awaiting orders for global shipment, the Economic Daily News reported, citing industry sources.

These suppliers are ready developing and arranging the logistics of such devices for shipment to Dell, it added.

Source: Forbes

Update

Details of what Dell is producing

Sounds like Dell will be selling AMD based:
    • Servers
    • Desktops
    • Laptops

wazzledoozle, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

dell computer

1. dell computer - Similar Threads - dell computer

2. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  3. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  4. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...
  5. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...
  6. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  7. how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer: Apparently need further drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-connect-canon-printer-mx475-to-dell/44ab66f3-079a-4170-bbac-37a9e6268851
  8. how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer

how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer: Apparently need further drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-connect-canon-printer-mx475-to-dell/44ab66f3-079a-4170-bbac-37a9e6268851
  9. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...: HelpNeed to get password for he’d harddrive only person who knew it is deceased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-data-wipe-on-dell-optiplex-got-computer-from/19701819-9a5d-47ab-b14e-1c5c39e0332e
  10. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...

Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...: HelpNeed to get password for he’d harddrive only person who knew it is deceased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-data-wipe-on-dell-optiplex-got-computer-from/19701819-9a5d-47ab-b14e-1c5c39e0332e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iastora.sys blue screen