Windows 10: Dell E6440

Discus and support Dell E6440 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop recently got updated and wiile i was working on it, it just turned off and when i tried restarting it only the powerbutton would turn on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ThatoLakaje, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Dell E6440

My laptop recently got updated and wiile i was working on it, it just turned off and when i tried restarting it only the powerbutton would turn on and then the fan would make some faint noise and then it suddenly turns off... the power button lights up before i even press it; ive taken out gge battery the power supply everytging still nothing, please help, this is company property abd i have no idea what i am giing to be liable for.

:)

ThatoLakaje, Jul 19, 2020

2. Dell Quickset in Windows 10 does not appear to disable the keyboard and touchpad in tablet mode

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install Quickset and see if that makes any difference:

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R keys
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Choose Quickset and click on un-install.

Re-install from Dell's website and see if that helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Carlos :) Win User
    problema con LATITUDE E6440

BUENAS.

SU APOYO CON PROBLEMA DE BLUETOOTH DE MI LATITUDE E6440 (AUN NO PUEDO CONFIRMAR SI TIENE O NO TIENE ESTE DISPOSITIVO) YA QUE POR MAS QUE RENUEVO CONTROLADORES Y ANALIZO EL EQUIPO NO PUEDO ACTIVAR EL BLUETOOTH NI LA CAMARA WEB.

¿ALGUIEN TUVO ALGUN PROBLEMA SIMILAR CON EL BLUETOOTH Y LA CAMARA WEB?

¿LO PUDO RESOLVER?

SALUDOS.

Carlos :), Jul 19, 2020
  4. Patrick_G Win User

Dell E6440

Nvidia 7900GTX Lives Again !!

DELL 375w PS

Hello,

This PS has served me well, but, have to step up to the times..
    Either the DELL 525w designed for this MB, or the Corsair TX650.

PS: Suggestions ??

Patrick_G, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Dell E6440

1. Dell E6440 - Similar Threads - Dell E6440

2. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  3. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  4. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  5. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue: I have dell latitude e6440 model I am trying to use sim card at my device but there no option showing for cellular and fir that I tried install a sierra wireless Inc 4g lte mobile broadband card adapter but they can't work properly...
  6. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue: I have dell latitude e6440 model I am trying to use sim card at my device but there no option showing for cellular and fir that I tried install a sierra wireless Inc 4g lte mobile broadband card adapter but they can't work properly...
  7. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Dell Latitude E6440 - Windows 10 1909 - Completely Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Latitude E6440 - Windows 10 1909 - Completely Freezes: Hello, I've been battling this laptop for the passed week and I am running out of idea on what is causing it to completely freeze. It began last week after an abrupt shutdown because of a low battery. When it was left to charge for a while and turned back on it loaded...
  9. Dell E6440 Driver Install Blocked on v1709

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell E6440 Driver Install Blocked on v1709: I'm having issues installing Network Wifi drivers from Dell Support Page/Intel Drivers. Win10 OS version is OK But for some reason the install is blocked. Running the Falls Creators Update v1709 Has anyone had these issues before? 101678
  10. General Power options question on a Dell E6440 running Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    General Power options question on a Dell E6440 running Win10 Pro: I have a Dell Notebook E6440 running Win10 Pro and under the Power Button options next to the When I Press The Power Button, I have it set to Do Nothing. (See image) Now of course, when I pressed the power button, my system did not shut down. My question is, if I HOLD...