Windows 10: Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up.

Discus and support Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ag_vick07 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ag_vick07, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up.

/u/ag_vick07, Jan 8, 2020

2. error code 2000-0151

Hello

I have error code 2000-0151 From the information I got is that very serious How can I recover may information.

MilaDorothea, Jan 8, 2020
  3. jceddy Win User
    Persistent SMART error on cloned drives (Error code: 2000-0151)

I am on my 4th SSD in my Windows 10 laptop that has been getting SMART error 2000-0151. We have replaced the motherboard, the SSD, and the connector cable between the SSD and motherboard.

One thing is that I've been using Macrium Reflect to clone the drives. The new drives work for a few days with no errors, then I start getting the SMART warnings. I'm wondering if the cloning process I'm using could be causing this (and if so, any advice for avoiding/fixing the issue), or whether it's possible that I'm just having a string of bad luck with these drives.

These are WD SSD drives in an Alienware laptop. It's still in warranty and they said they will probably replace the entire laptop at this point.

jceddy, Jan 8, 2020
  4. ReubenP Win User

Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up.

Unable to load installation media from usb, + Er 2000-0151, Dell Insp

Hi all,
    My dell Inspirion froze, and when I tried to reboot I got the endless loading recovery media.
    Running diagnosis, I got dell error 2000-0142
    Msg: Hard Drive 0 -S/N WXH1E450VAEA, Short self test unsuccessful.
    I loaded up my USB Win10 install, however it would not let me install it on the Harddrive, and showed the HD as having nothing on it and wouldnt let me format it as well.

One of my techie relatives had a look and has given me a new Hardive, however when I load up my usb install and select 64 bit on the win install it just takes me to a blank screen.
    A normal restart just leaves the screen on the spinning dell wheel or a blank screen.
    Running diagnostics I got Error 2000-151.
    I found this:
    "It's because the NVMe drivers for our SSD's aren't supported by the BIOS diagnostics utility yet. If you (temporarily) switch the HDD mode to AHCI before running the utility, it will go away. Just be sure you switch back to raid before booting back into your OS."
    On another forum, however I have no idea how to do that.

Has anyone been in a similar situation or has any advice:? Much appreciated.

ReubenP, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up.

1. Dell error code 2000-0151. Attempted clean install from USB but SSD not showing up. - Similar Threads - Dell error code

2. Win10 clean install from USB does not see SSD or HDD that show in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 clean install from USB does not see SSD or HDD that show in BIOS: I've just installed a new motherboard, RAM, and processor and am trying to do a clean install of Win 10 from a USB stick. The SSD where Win10 is to be installed is displayed in the BIOS correctly. When I get to the point of the install wizard to pick where Win 10 should be...
  3. Win10 clean install from USB does not see SSD or HDD that show in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 clean install from USB does not see SSD or HDD that show in BIOS: I've just installed a new motherboard, RAM, and processor and am trying to do a clean install of Win 10 from a USB stick. The SSD where Win10 is to be installed is displayed in the BIOS correctly. When I get to the point of the install wizard to pick where Win 10 should be...
  4. Win10 clean install from USB does not see SSD or HDD that show in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb Nothing Works

New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb Nothing Works: New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb Nothing Works Embarrassed to say I have been working on this problem for 6 weeks!! I need help please. I was on windows 8.1 with normal hard drive Dell Inspiron 3847, 16 gb memory and all FINE, Then Chrome started getting very...
  6. New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb NO GO

New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb NO GO: Embarrassed to say I have been working on this problem for 6 weeks!! I need help please.I was on windows 8.1 with normal hard drive Dell Inspiron 3847, 16 gb memory and all FINE, Then Chrome started getting very slow. I uninstalled Chrome and put it back in, things would work...
  7. error code 2000-0151

error code 2000-0151: Hello I have error code 2000-0151 From the information I got is that very serious How can I recover may information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-2000-0151/c221e4cb-a576-4361-92ff-b8c0fa24920d
  8. Office 2000 error code while installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 2000 error code while installing: I just installed office 2000 professional and got error code 1904 and 1919. I was making a check book and when i went to open it an add it inst there the same with word. what do i do to fix it...
  9. Persistent SMART error on cloned drives (Error code: 2000-0151)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent SMART error on cloned drives (Error code: 2000-0151): I am on my 4th SSD in my Windows 10 laptop that has been getting SMART error 2000-0151. We have replaced the motherboard, the SSD, and the connector cable between the SSD and motherboard. One thing is that I've been using Macrium Reflect to clone the drives. The new drives...
  10. Unable to load installation media from usb, + Er 2000-0151, Dell Insp

Unable to load installation media from usb, + Er 2000-0151, Dell Insp: Hi all, My dell Inspirion froze, and when I tried to reboot I got the endless loading recovery media. Running diagnosis, I got dell error 2000-0142 Msg: Hard Drive 0 -S/N WXH1E450VAEA, Short self test unsuccessful. I loaded up my USB Win10 install, however it would not...