Windows 10: Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family

Discus and support Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Revolutionary Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved Monitor world’s first 49-inch dual QHD monitor1 with ultra-wide views, multitasking features and seamless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family

Source: Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family with Innovations and Workforce Transformation in Mind | Dell

:)

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Dell Unveils UltraSharp 32 Monitor with Ultra HD Resolution

At SIGGRAPH, Dell unveiled its first UltraSharp monitor featuring Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 pixels) native resolution. The new UltraSharp 32 from Dell, as the name suggests, is a 32-incher. Based on an indium gallium zinc oxide (IGZO) panel, its color gamut spans across a gargantuan 1.07 billion colors, a 64 times increase over what conventional monitors offer, 16.7 million. The monitor will include software that lets you calibrate it including hardware access to the LUT (lookup table). Dell plans a commercial roll-out of the UltraSharp 32 in Q4-2013.

Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family 200a_thm.jpg

Source: Engadget

btarunr, Oct 15, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Dell Prepares 22-inch UltraSharp 2209WA LCD Monitor

In a week or two, Dell is supposed to ship a new UltraSharp 2209WA 22-inch widescreen LCD monitor. Dell Canada has already posted the full specs of the monitor here. It will eventually arrive with a 1680x1050 wide resolution, 300 nits of brightness, a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, 178-degree viewing angles (that suggest a non-TN panel will be used) and a 5 ms response time. The 2209WA will also feature four USB 2.0 ports, one analog and one DVI-D (Digital) inputs.

Source: Engadget

malware, Oct 15, 2018
  4. mtosev Win User

Dell Lists the UltraSharp U2413 24-Inch Monitor

I really want this monitor to replace my current dell ultrasharp 16.10 monitor. hopping that the price will be around 500eur*Big Grin Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family :D

mtosev, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family - Similar Threads - Dell Expands UltraSharp

2. Expand window to monitor height with stacked monitors?

in Windows 10 Support
    Expand window to monitor height with stacked monitors?: Ever since I have a second monitor on top of my main monitor, I haven't been able to expand a window vertically to the monitor's height by double click on the top/bottom edge of a window. Now it only expands the top part of a window when I double click either the top or the...
  3. Issue with Family Safety Monitor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with Family Safety Monitor: So pretty much, my dad set up Microsoft Family Safety Monitor on my pc. I started noticing that, whenever the computer gets locked, and then unlocked, this weird white square appears in the top left corner of the desktop. [ATTACH] You can move the square around, and it...
  4. Apps in Monitor have been "expanded"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps in Monitor have been "expanded": After the last update, the monitor screen format has been "expanded" and Settings will not put it back to how it was. Everything is "stretched", including the background photo....
  5. 4 Monitors: Expand+Duplicate (SpaceDesk)?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4 Monitors: Expand+Duplicate (SpaceDesk)?: Hi, I use 4 "screens" on my laptop running Windows 10 (laptop display + screen connected via HDMI + 2 iPads connected via SpaceDesk). Can I expand to a total of 3 screens (different image on laptop, screen and iPad) and transfer the same image from one iPad to the other? If...
  6. Dell Monitor Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Monitor Camera: I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed thread about activating the camera but when I try the steps it keeps going to the laptop camera. Suggestions or am I asking...
  7. gamescom 2019: Dell and Alienware expand PC gaming ecosystem

in Windows 10 News
    gamescom 2019: Dell and Alienware expand PC gaming ecosystem: Dell and Alienware arrive at the 11th annual gamescom with a complete PC gaming ecosystem aimed at satisfying both die-hard gamers and newer players. [ATTACH] Alienware Aurora The Alienware Aurora brings the new Legend Industrial design – introduced at CES earlier this...
  8. LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

in Windows 10 News
    LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019: New Models Include 49-inch UltraWide Monitor for Superior Productivity and 38-inch High-Speed UltraGear Monitor for Next-level Immersive Gaming [ATTACH] At CES® 2019 next month, LG Electronics (LG) will unveil its latest range of “Ultra” Monitors, including a 49-inch...
  9. Adding a second monitor and selecting expanded mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a second monitor and selecting expanded mode: Have attempted to add a second monitor via vga switch cable. Both Monitors respond but can not switch to expanded mode. When click display settings the expand option does not come up in the multi display listing. When press detect only one monitor is detected. Are there...
  10. The Surface family expands with the Surface 3

in Windows 10 News
    The Surface family expands with the Surface 3: vPto6XpRq-U Today, the Surface Team has announced their thinnest and lightest Surface yet: the Surface 3. The Surface 3 borrows a lot of awesomeness from its big brother the Surface Pro 3 – like its design and the use of premium materials – but is more compact at only...