Windows 10: DELL FAIL STARTUP AT INTEL MATRIX STORAGE MANAGER ROM

Discus and support DELL FAIL STARTUP AT INTEL MATRIX STORAGE MANAGER ROM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DELL FAIL STARTUP AT INTEL MATRIX STORAGE MANAGER ROM I have a Pc ( Dell Optiplex 780 ) that has suddenly decided not to startup and hangs on intel (... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dennis(){Bazanye}, Feb 14, 2019.

1. DELL FAIL STARTUP AT INTEL MATRIX STORAGE MANAGER ROM

DELL FAIL STARTUP AT INTEL MATRIX STORAGE MANAGER ROM

I have a Pc ( Dell Optiplex 780 ) that has suddenly decided not to startup and hangs on intel ( R ) matrix storage manager option ROM v8.5.2.1002 ICH10R/DO

:)

Dennis(){Bazanye}, Feb 14, 2019
  2. aquax Win User

Intel Matrix Storage Manager is needed?

Intel Matrix Storage Manager is needed if I use AHCI mode with only 1 HDD?

aquax, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Intel Matrix Storage Manager 7.6.0.1011

Intel has released Version 7.6.0.1011 of the Matrix Storage Manager driver for those using RAID on Intel chipset motherboards.

Download

HellasVagabond, Feb 14, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Intel Matrix Storage Manager to Intel Rapid Storage Technology

I guess I was asleep on this one. I was wondering why there has been no update to the Intel Matrix Storage Manager.

Intel has changed the Intel Matrix Storage Manager to Intel Rapid Storage Technology.

On their site it is not easy to find by just looking. There is buzz about it on their forum.
    They only have (that I can find) ver. 9.5.0.1037 on their site. However, This site, Station-drivers.com has a list of them.

I have downloaded and am using the Ver. 9.5.7.1002. I have not seen any increase in read/write rates, but the interface is easier to use(IMO).

Info here at Intel's site.
    Which Intel® chipsets and Intel® I/O controller hubs (ICH) are supported?
    What features are supported on each I/O controller hub (ICH)?
    *Smile DELL FAIL STARTUP AT INTEL MATRIX STORAGE MANAGER ROM :)

EDIT:Product name change info

95Viper, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. DELL FAIL STARTUP AT INTEL MATRIX STORAGE MANAGER ROM - Similar Threads - DELL FAIL STARTUP

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology crashes Dell xps 8900

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology crashes Dell xps 8900: I have a Dell xps 8900, IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz, 16.0 GB ram, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, and dual monitors - both of which are plugged into the nvidia graphics card with hdmi and dvi cables. I've been having issues with one monitor...
  3. Intel Rapid Storage Technology crashes Dell xps 8900

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology crashes Dell xps 8900: I have a Dell xps 8900, IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz, 16.0 GB ram, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, and dual monitors - both of which are plugged into the nvidia graphics card with hdmi and dvi cables. I've been having issues with one monitor...
  4. Dell Storage Manager Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Storage Manager Driver: Trying to install W 10 to replace W 7 and get msg to uninstall Dell Storage Manager Driver and cannot find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-storage-manager-driver/165d6c7e-ee2b-46ab-a212-d37df4119d8a
  5. New Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management Help: Hello, The reason I am posting here is that I noticed that my Intel Rapid Storage Technology in my Control Panel is reaching its end of life and upon reading the notice it suggested I go to the MS Store and download the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management which I did...
  6. Intel Accelerated Storage Manager in Intel RSTe Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Accelerated Storage Manager in Intel RSTe Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00226 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in Intel® Accelerated Storage...
  7. Potential vulnerabilities in Intel Accelerated Storage Manager in RSTe

in Windows 10 News
    Potential vulnerabilities in Intel Accelerated Storage Manager in RSTe: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00231 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 03/12/2019 Last revised: 03/12/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® Accelerated Storage Manager in RSTe may...
  8. Potential security vulnerabilities in Intel Matrix Storage Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Potential security vulnerabilities in Intel Matrix Storage Manager: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00216 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 03/12/2019 Last revised: 03/12/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® Matrix Storage Manager may allow...
  9. Web Matrix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Matrix: My site using WebMatrix on Windows 10 doesn't run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-matrix/e46994a4-37c9-4b2b-abc1-0f41191c904c
  10. Intel Storage Or rapid storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Storage Or rapid storage: Hi , I am having this issue after IRS just decided to merge both of my hard drives into one and creating a recovery thing on it , I believe its called array which is named by SATA_Array_0000 , my ssd is around 250 GB and the other harddrive is 1TB which is gone now ,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel matrix storage manager option rom v8.5.2

2. intel matrix storage manager option rom v8.5.2.1002

3. intel(r) matrix storage manager option rom

4. intel matrix storage manager option rom v8.5 solved,
  5. Intel Matrix Storage Manageroption ROM v8.5.2.1002ICH10R/DO,
  6. dell fail startyp matrix storage manager hang on