Windows 10: Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

Discus and support Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just received my dell G3, turned it on, prompt to windows 10 set up with crotana. 5 minutes later it crashed on me. (it was plugged in) Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CShiuT, Sep 18, 2018.

1. CShiuT Win User

Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

I just received my dell G3, turned it on, prompt to windows 10 set up with crotana. 5 minutes later it crashed on me. (it was plugged in)

Tried turning it on multiple times, loaded up once for 1 minute, crashed again.
    Keyboard backlight would blink when attempted to power on, but does not turn on anymore despite many attempts.

Battery is internal. I'm stumped.

What could be the problem here? Any troubleshooting suggestions?

:)

CShiuT, Sep 18, 2018

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Msap14 Win User
    laptop won't turn on

Dell Latitude D800

few hours ago i turned the laptop off by going to start menu, shut down, on an xp machine. the computer shut down normally but now when i try to turn it back on, nothing happens for a good 30 seconds then the HDD lights and power lights come on for a few seconds then turn off.

it's weird becasue, from what i have seen, the lights usually come on right away then turn right off (in similar situations) but this thing doesn't even try to turn on for a bit. What could be wrong?

things i have tried:
    -removed RAM, battery, wireless card, HDD... nothing happens
    -held power button for 10 seconds with battery in and out of machine while and while nt plugged in
    -Different power adapters

i am going to check the cmos battery but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Msap14, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

1. Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on! - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop won't

2. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15: My bluetooth turned off and I don't have the slider in settings to turn it back on. I've tried updating and reinstalling drivers Qualcomm I've gone to services and made sure that bluetooth is "running" and nothing has worked. My laptop is acting like it has never been able to...
  3. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15: My bluetooth turned off and I don't have the slider in settings to turn it back on. I've tried updating and reinstalling drivers Qualcomm I've gone to services and made sure that bluetooth is "running" and nothing has worked. My laptop is acting like it has never been able to...
  4. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issues with Dell G3 laptop after having screen fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Dell G3 laptop after having screen fixed: I have a Dell G3 15 gaming laptop. In October the hinge that connects the monitor to the keyboard broke and I sent it away to be fixed by Best Buy. They had to replace the screen because replacing the hinge piece would include working near the cord that connects the monitor...
  6. Dell G3 3500 keeps on turning on after shutting down!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell G3 3500 keeps on turning on after shutting down!: I have a Dell G3 3500 laptop that keeps on turning on immediately after I shut it down. I clean installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v2004, installed all the drivers and BIOS update via Dell SupportAssist, I also installed all Windows Updates....
  7. Performance problems with Dell G3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance problems with Dell G3: My Dell G3 has always had performance problems. I Tried to disable background applications and tried to find out what's using up the computer resources. My disk runs very slow, e.g. response time peaking at 15,000 ms and write speed rangin from 20 to 100 kb/s, so I assumed I...
  8. Dell G3 Speedstep not working?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell G3 Speedstep not working?: The core clock frequencies and voltage on my Dell G3 are locked at full speed and max voltage. Speed Step/C-States are enabled in the BIOS, I'm using the balanced power plan in Windows (min CPU 5%, max CPU 100%) and there is no abnormally high CPU load. I'm confused......
  9. Dell G3 15 Disk usage very high

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell G3 15 Disk usage very high: i just got the dell g3 15 laptop and yet it is running very laggy. disk usage is running very high when i got the computer. i tried ways to make it down but its not working. i have returned the computer once and got another one and still have the same problem. at the...
  10. Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Turns On But Won't Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Turns On But Won't Start: NewHey all would like advice on this as i'm freaking out. I turned on my dell xps today and when i do, i get that dell logo and then nothing happens, it stays on that logo. I then powered it off and turned it on again few times... same thing, does not load. I have had this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell g3 wont turn on

2. dell g3 15 not turning on

3. how to turn on lights on dell G3 3590

4. turn on bluetooth radio dell g3 15,
  5. turing on dell g3 15,
  6. dell g3 wont turn on unless plugged in,
  7. dell g3 not turning on with cable,
  8. dell g3 wint turn on,
  9. dell g3 will not turn on,
  10. Dell G3 15,
  11. dell g3 power button problem,