Windows 10: dell g5 windows 11 not booting

Discus and support dell g5 windows 11 not booting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell G5 laptop and it's on Windows 11. Suddenly it is not booting, it is stuck on a black screen after Dell logo. I tried turning it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sscxhelpinw, Apr 28, 2022.

1. dell g5 windows 11 not booting

Hi, I have a Dell G5 laptop and it's on Windows 11. Suddenly it is not booting, it is stuck on a black screen after Dell logo. I tried turning it off three times to get into the repair screen but nothing come up. It just shows black screen after logo, no repair screen comes up. I ran the Diagnosis check from BIOS and its saying everything is good, no hardware error. I did hard reset suggest by this article: https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-in/000130881/dell-pc-does-not-turn-on-or-boot-into-windows#identify-symptoms I tried resetting BIOS to default values. No luck. I also created a boo

:)

sscxhelpinw, Apr 28, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

Dell G5 Windows 10 - All usb ports stopped working

Run the Dell Support Assist and see if it notes any needed driver updates.
    What is the specific model number for your G5, there are several different models.
    I looked at one G5's Dell download list and no USB drivers which suggest the default Microsoft drivers are all that are available.

Do not use the driver sites, especially on a Dell as it has proprietary hardware and drivers. Many times the driver sites will install older version or incorrect driver versions. For example, Dell's require the Dell model specific Realtek sound driver as it works in conjunction with Waves MaxxAudio pro. MaxxAudio only works with the Dell sound driver. One of the MaxxAudio functions is audio jack detection.

Although this is a great support forum, Dell has support forums with user experts. Here is the link to the Dell Inspiron laptop forum (the Inspiron forum is the correct section for G5's).
    Inspiron - Dell Community

fireberd, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Anibor Win User
    Technical Info for Dell 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD in G5 laptop?

To know what brands are the SSDs that Dell uses in a specific computer, look in the webpage that lists the drivers and downloads updates available for that computer. For the G5, it appears they´re using Toshiba SSDs.

Anibor, Apr 28, 2022
  4. GNJha Win User

dell g5 windows 11 not booting

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

dell g5 windows 11 not booting

1. dell g5 windows 11 not booting - Similar Threads - dell booting

2. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  3. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  4. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  5. stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11: Recently I installed a game. In the installation process it told me to turn off antivirus which i did . But after that when i restarted the laptop it showed the blue screen with stop code: unmountable boot volume. Pls help me....
  6. stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11

stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11: Recently I installed a game. In the installation process it told me to turn off antivirus which i did . But after that when i restarted the laptop it showed the blue screen with stop code: unmountable boot volume. Pls help me....
  7. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  8. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  9. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My pc dell vostro 3671 in UEFI boot not have a USB bootable, please help me to booting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc dell vostro 3671 in UEFI boot not have a USB bootable, please help me to booting...: My pc dell vostro 3671 in UEFI boot not have a USB bootable, please help me to booting from USB and install the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dell-vostro-3671-in-uefi-boot-not-have-a-usb/3e2e7906-ee71-4889-98df-34615b24e847