Windows 10: Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio

Discus and support Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To elaborate on the title i recently bought the dell G7 gaming laptop and once i updated everything that needed to be updated windows, dell stuff etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaO-413, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio

To elaborate on the title i recently bought the dell G7 gaming laptop and once i updated everything that needed to be updated windows, dell stuff etc. I installedy gaming headsets 7.1 surround sound software (razer kraken). Now the bios updated as it needed to according to the update and what use to happen was i could select the audio output (7.1 speakers, speakers, etc) but now the only option is the 7.1 surround sound and even when i put my headphones in no audio comes out. I uninstalled the 7.1 software and driver then i had no audio output option at all even though relateck, nvidia and all the other software that was on there before was enabled as if i just got it new (red circle on audio). So i reinstalled it then i had the opportunity to select audio and everything else but still no audio output. So i completely wiped and factory reset my pc 3 times fresh install of windows etc. Only option is 7.1 and still no audio output. Is there anything else i can do i mean i have been on the fourms and help guides how toos. Through all the run (systemctrl, etc) and resets and starts. So to sum it all up the razer razer headphones are the default audio device no matter what and will not output any sound and i cannot get the original defaults to work without it killing the audio completely. Bios reset computer reset nothing gets rid of it. Usb audio works but this is not a fix

:)

MichaO-413, Jul 30, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Realtek High Definition Audio and High Definition Audio Device missing

There are two G5 15 models, 5587 and 5590. Which one do you have? However, looking at the Dell downloads for both of these models, suggest you reinstall the Intel motherboard chipset drivers then try the Realtek HD driver again.

I recently did a field test for Dell on a new G7 gaming laptop. I used it for recording studio rather than gaming and had to disable the NVIDIA graphics as it was causing audio problems.

Two applications using audio at the same time (e.g. your video and game) can cause conflicts and problems.

You can also download and run the free Resplendence Latency Mon which will test for audio problems.
    Resplendence Software - LatencyMon: suitability checker for real-time audio and other tasks

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5577 gaming laptop. Not having any audio problems or driver issues, but it too is used for my recording studio.

fireberd, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop- the audio software with welcome, closing and other audio sounds does not work.

Since I purchased my Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop, the Windows audio system doesn't work well. No Windows welcome or closing music, etc.

* Original title: Hi have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop purchased May 2017, the audio software with welcome, closing and other audio sounds does not work. Any suggestions?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

***Post moved by the Forum Moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MikeSzymczuk, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio

All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week

Source: All the new laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs Dell announced this week - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio

1. Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio - Similar Threads - Dell gaming laptop

2. Dell G7 Gaming Laptop - Audio has been broken for over a year.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell G7 Gaming Laptop - Audio has been broken for over a year.: The auxiliary cord and the speakers are completely unresponsive. I've troubleshooted this issue for hours on end previously, but have found absolutely no fix to it. I've tried to rollback drivers, update drivers, and every response I can think of that would've originally been...
  3. Dell G7 Gaming Laptop - Audio has been broken for over a year.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G7 Gaming Laptop - Audio has been broken for over a year.: The auxiliary cord and the speakers are completely unresponsive. I've troubleshooted this issue for hours on end previously, but have found absolutely no fix to it. I've tried to rollback drivers, update drivers, and every response I can think of that would've originally been...
  4. Dell G7 Gaming Laptop - Audio has been broken for over a year.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi!I'm having blue screen problems on 2 identical notebooks.I have already given the command sfc /scsannow, chkdsk, dism, updated the drivers, updated the BIOS but without success.following error analyzed by WinDBG:4: kd> !devstack ffff8704dc45b0a0 !DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt...
  6. 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi!I'm having blue screen problems on 2 identical notebooks.I have already given the command sfc /scsannow, chkdsk, dism, updated the drivers, updated the BIOS but without success.following error analyzed by WinDBG:4: kd> !devstack ffff8704dc45b0a0 !DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt...
  7. Power Problem Dell g7 15 7588

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Problem Dell g7 15 7588: So my laptop is 2 years old and it worked properly when i play games my fps stays on 60 and 50 sometimes goes down to 20 or 30 cause my laptop overheats, but now laptop drops from 60 to 20 and stays in between 15 and 20 fps i barely played for 5 mins and that happens, so i...
  8. DPC Latency + Audio popping Dell G7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Latency + Audio popping Dell G7: Hi, I'm experiencing DPC latency issues and audio popping on my Dell G7. The DPC latency issues are causing some recordings in my DAW to skip which can happen at any random time. The audio popping occurs when I haven't had any audio playing for a few moments. For example:...
  9. Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588: Recently, my laptop (Dell G7 7588) has decided it wants to use the built in mic instead of my Astro A10 mic. I have checked for drivers everywhere, set different audio dsevices as default, unplugged my Asus VG245 monitor, and uninstalled then reinstalled every audio driver,...
  10. gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552

gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552: can I play simulation games ,pubg in my lap with these specifications: processor-intel Celeron cpu n3060 ram-4gb 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-in-laptop-dell-inspiron-15-3552/c47d1849-6e13-4874-9e27-12b69e54cbfc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound dell g7

2. G7 laptop no audio

3. dell g7 windows 10 no sound

4. dell g7 realtek down;load,
  5. dell g7 no audio output device,
  6. dell g7 no sound,
  7. dell g7 audio drivers,
  8. does dell g7 17 have internal speakers?,
  9. no sound g7 dell,
  10. no sound on dell g7 15,
  11. choose audio output device for dell g7 15,